ID:94094

Created a new CSS. Hope yas like it, at the minute it's listed as CSS 11, going to name them all soon.
F U >_>
Fucking Undescribable? You like it that much? Thanks?
lol I hate you XD Make me a css =/
How'd you get the bars for the table topic thing, as well as putting the background image for it? (Ex; New CSS has that red line background).
Howey, what is your opinion on changing the top bar?
Don't name the ones I make there part of my 'Special Collection'. I was working on theme based ones but I got bored :L SO I threw out the Easter and St. Patric's Day CSS I made out the window.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
How'd you get the bars for the table topic thing, as well as putting the background image for it? (Ex; New CSS has that red line background).

Bother the headers and the background are two different images, making both of the background attachments fixed, it goes like that. I think that's what you mean.

Ranch Jolly wrote:
Howey, what is your opinion on changing the top bar?

Do you mean were the "my account, Games, Developers, etc..." is placed? If so then I tend to try avoid changing that.

Kingstone99 wrote:
Don't name the ones I make there part of my 'Special Collection'. I was working on theme based ones but I got bored :L SO I threw out the Easter and St. Patric's Day CSS I made out the window.

You've already given them names, so I wont be touching them.