ID:94157

We are looking for someone who can do "review" type posts for each of the CSS made. A post about each CSS just like how this one is.

If you think you can do the job just reply here. LAst guy I had made excuses to get out of doing it, even though he offered. Excuses like, "I have to go soon", "I'll do more tomorrow", etc... So he was removed.
LOL
How long do the reviews have to be?
Just like how it is in the example. IT's not really a review, it's just something that tells you about the CSS. Like an info card.
Sweet. Howey came back from dead. Since the Guild just got 100% more active, I'll start making a CSS right away.
I should give ZMD Production's CSS away.
Drehdog7 wrote:
I should give ZMD Production's CSS away.

If you do, just contact one of the staff and ask them to put it up, it will be listed as ZMD Productions (Donated).txt
I could review some CSS, it wouldn't be hard at all for me since I usually am on the computer 2-3 hours a day. Also I'm learning alot of stuff about CSS so this should pose as a good experience for me.
Its dangerous to go alone Howey! Take this: http://www.byond.com/members/Cody123100/files/ CSSDescriptions.html

I made it up to eight before I got bored, I'll probably finish the rest next weekend and spruce up the look of the page.
Cody123100 wrote:
Its dangerous to go alone Howey! Take this: http://www.byond.com/members/Cody123100/files/ CSSDescriptions.html

I made it up to eight before I got bored, I'll probably finish the rest next weekend and spruce up the look of the page.

Error: could not find file 'CSSDescriptions.html' for user Cody123100.

Return to BYOND Members
Ganing wrote:
I could review some CSS, it wouldn't be hard at all for me since I usually am on the computer 2-3 hours a day. Also I'm learning alot of stuff about CSS so this should pose as a good experience for me.

Gave you the rank to do it. Enjoy. If anyone else wants to feel free to reply.

Also in each post, feel free to give the CSS a name.
Howey wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Alright thanks. I'll start tomorrow, which CSS shall I review hmm?
Ganing wrote:
Howey wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Alright thanks. I'll start tomorrow, which CSS shall I review hmm?

Start at CSS 1 and work your way through, the title of each post should be the name of the CSS (You give the CSS a name).