ID:94281

Been Chilling on HF.
Your ideas sound Good. I'm going to take notes of all our ideas.
okie dokie
Welcome back to Byond. Look forward to seeing you back in action and can't wait for what new ideas you may have in store. I see you visited Naruo Dark Beast Reincarnation. Game orignally done by Kamekishi, but now I've taken up the Main Programmer/Hoster. And hopfully it can become half the game most of these other naruto games are. Get at me, if you need anything.
Welcome back again

Sincerly
Joe, Tenkichi
mitadake high and dno are both anime games

noob
just because you don't like me doesn't count for everyone else, use common sense man

you contradicted yourself so many times that you're officially a dumbass
RedDead160 wrote:

noob

Oh thanks for that I didn't know that o.O

RedDead160 wrote:
just because you don't like me doesn't count for everyone else, use common sense man

you contradicted yourself so many times that you're officially a dumbass

To bad I don't even know you.

Akushumi wrote:
RedDead160 wrote:

noob

Oh thanks for that I didn't know that o.O

your welcome
mitadake is based off of three animes infact, and death note online is obviously based off of death note
RedDead160 wrote:
mitadake is based off of three animes infact, and death note online is obviously based off of death note

Maybe you should read because both of those games are in my favorites _-|--

Akushumi wrote:
RedDead160 wrote:

Maybe you should read because both of those games are in my favorites _-|--

they're alright but they are still flawed with tons of bugs
yeah, look at your favorites, theres a whole bunch of ripped anime games in there as well
gives me an opinon on what games you like and will probably make
RedDead160 wrote:
yeah, look at your favorites, theres a whole bunch of ripped anime games in there as well

So what?
Akushumi wrote:
RedDead160 wrote:

So what?

"gives me an opinon on what games you like and will probably make"
RedDead160 wrote:
"gives me an opinon on what games you like and will probably make"

I like any game rip or not as long as it has decent gameplay and a nice staff. The rips you see are only there because I have friends who work on or own those games and I like to help out my friends.

As for the second comment. I am making games with rushsoft and all three of our current projects are completely original. My Game ethereal brawl will be completely original as far as coding and mapping but the icons are from various people I know so I can't vouche for there originality. I am probably going to stop that project because of the high need of icons. I am however starting on an orinal mario game that will have plenty of features and a good and solid gameplay for groups to play at the same time. With different character choices and mode selection.
Overview
The Illuminati refers to many "enlightened groups" that have existed throughout time and are usually the people who many believe rule the world. As many societies are ruled by there higher ups these higher ups are subject to the wealthy elite and political aristocracy.

-Roots-

The Illuminati was started on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt who was a german citizen living in Munich at the time. His thoughts were the same thoughts that were shared by some of the american leaders at the time. In 1777 Karl Theodor became the new leader of Bavaria and the movement began to take a less noticable movement towards there underlined goals. Because of the close grouping of the worlds major revolutions that happened around this time many start to believe that the people who followed the move were major factors in the happening of everything that means anything in that time and even in today's modern world they are seen as dominate figures of society.

This was not a new movement however because it was practiced for centuries before but only with different names. At it's start the ideal was forged into a group rather then a movement and was against the ruling families and it's ventures. The group moved against the elite members of the world and tried to sieze power from them in order to redistribute it throughout the world to bring every population closer togerther.

Although this was the original ideal it seemingly ended as soon as it started. Many however believe that this is the idealism that it promotes in todays world.

-About-

Many conspiricy theorists propose ideas about the Illuminati and what is supposedly "under there control" Although none of these ideas can be proven they also can't be disproven so we have to pick through it ourselves and decide what is true and what isn't.

To start with we should think about the obvious thoughts on them. The people that follow this movements ideas are believed to be deeply ingrained into the media and many organizations that lead the world. By controlling the media they can control who becomes the leader and who doesn't. This can help them by stopping people who go against there beliefs and effectively removing any competition. There ideas that are made about there hold on todays society almost all involve america because it is the country with the most freedom. Since there are three houses and the president needs approval for everything he is seen as a figure head and can be easily controlled by the thinkers that make up their movement. The electoral college are the real voters and since noone knows sees there vote how can we tell that it is counted correctly?

They can easily maintain that there members are followers and not just sayers because you are born into the society and thus are easily controled by the thoughts you are taught during childhood and other early stages of your life. Because of this it makes them easier to control the members that are a part of there ranks.

Many forms of art including movies and music is also thought to be a part of the movement because it sways the mind of young people from every class and race. Further uniting and brainwashing the youth into doing what they think is the truth and virtue of the new world that is soon to arrive.

With the way they run things it seems there is no hope for anyone that is not "in" there society and because of this the freedom that we think is not freedom at all but only an idea that makes us think that we mean something. Our ideas are not are ideas but only what they want us to believe that we arrived at. There order thrives on the freedoms that we think we have. The only people that truly achieve happiness are those that are born in there ranks and even if someone makes it big they will be one of few and in some way will still be controlled by the group. Without the support of the idealists there path will be harder then someone who has access to the group and it's resources.

Some christians believed that the Illuminati thinkers were offsprings to the angels that were, with satan, cast from heaven after his challenge to god. That they controled and manipulated the leaders of the church so that they could move thoughts from themselves and onto rival and dangerous religions. The wars that are started are mostly religious wars and some believe this is thanks to the Illuminati. To promote thereselves in different societies they would need the support of large populations and thus bring that population closer together while keeping control of them. religious people who still believe that the Illuminati exist think of them as enemies to manking because they hope to unite all people under one cause and because of this humans will lose there faith in god and move to a religion that is focused on glorifying man. They will begin to think of themselves as more then just the creations and followers of god. They will lose the virtues that are held dear by many religions and there holy scriptures. Also with they will reunite the old roman republic and because of this be scorned by god.

Hawt.
Learning php.. so damn boring...

<?php

$gay = array(
'name' => 'Ranch Jolly',
'key' => 'fag',
'fun' => 'butt sex');

echo "Hey {gay['name']}, you silly {$gay['key']}, want to have some {$gay['fun']}?";

?>

Result
Hey Ranch Jolly, you silly fag, want to have some butt sex?
Page: 1 2