ID:94348

Hey BYOND. You all know me by now right? xD Well, for those who don't I am Koriami, and I have been using BYOND for a good four years now. Though, I don't have the DM language memorized, I still have a decent grasp of how it used to be... some of the new stuff confuses me because I'm used to the old stuff lol. I used to have a lot of rips also, though I got rid of those and only try to work on games when I can get icons lol. Well, I like Naruto, Bleach, and Modern Warfare 2 =P. Thats all I can think of to say so... Thanks for visiting ^_^
MW2 for the PS3?
Or the lame Xbox?
Shadow Void wrote:
MW2 for the PS3?
Or the lame Xbox?

Xbox beats PS3 all the way dude.
Koriami wrote:

How are those red rings working for you? <.<
Tiberath wrote:
Koriami wrote:

Flying high man, flying high ^_^
Tiberath wrote:
Koriami wrote:

^This.

Tibbs, You play MW2?
Lol, 360 is better than the PS3 =P.
Haha, I had a Ps3 break before my 360 elite, and playstation said I had to pay $150 to fix it or pay $100 and switch it for the slim. Either way either way they were screwing me, so I just pawned it for $250 to some kid who said he wanted it for parts.
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?

Mmmkay, how about I phrase it differently.
In my opinion, it is better. While, in actual terms they are even... Even though 360 has more sales. =P
Koriami wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?

In my opinion, it is better. While, in actual terms they are even... Even though 360 has more sales. =P

The Wii has more sales than both the xbox and the ps3, does that mean its better?

What is better than the ps3 on the xbox?
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?

The Wii has more sales than both the xbox and the ps3, does that mean its better?

-Cough-Nothing-Cough-
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?

Communication
Koriami wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Koriami wrote:

What makes it better?

Communication

Haha, I agree there. That is the only real difference i know of between the two. Xbox's ability to allow for party chats while in games is great. But thats it afaik. The ps3 has everything else the xbox has, but for free.
Well, personally, I don't own a PS3. But, I'm not sure about this for the PS3, but the XBOX community also has a chance to make money by developing games for the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Koriami wrote:
Well, personally, I don't own a PS3. But, I'm not sure about this for the PS3, but the XBOX community also has a chance to make money by developing games for the Xbox Live Marketplace.

For a price.
There is no god damn superior console.
There is no god damn consoles anymore, anyways. They're all entertainment machines. One does not have to be better than the other. It's all opinion and it's becoming quite ridiculous people are treating their video game console preference like it's a religion or a cult.

Xbox360 is "better" than the PS3 because Xbox360 fan-boys love it better.
PS3 is "better" than the Xbox360 because PS3 fan-boys love it better.

You play games, you watch movies, you listen to music and other multimedia nonsense. It doesn't matter whatsoever.

If a thief came into your home and saw both the Xbox360 and a PS3 on the floor all packaged up ready to carry, do you think they are going to take a flippin' hour or more to decide which is better? Highly not.
If you take a rocket and blast them both, do you think one is better? They are nothing but multimedia entertainment PC-Wannabes in the long-run.
So what, the 360 has more games. With a whole entire year's gap, yeah it's obviously going to have more games.
So what, the PS3 has free live. If you ain't got no good internet, you ain't got no good live either way now don'tcha?

All in all, stop treating your console like it's a god and above and beyond anything but it already is. It's a machine built with metals, plastics and pretty little buttons.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
There is no god damn superior console.
There is no god damn consoles anymore, anyways. They're all entertainment machines. One does not have to be better than the other. It's all opinion and it's becoming quite ridiculous people are treating their video game console preference like it's a religion or a cult.

Xbox360 is "better" than the PS3 because Xbox360 fan-boys love it better.
PS3 is "better" than the Xbox360 because PS3 fan-boys love it better.

You play games, you watch movies, you listen to music and other multimedia nonsense. It doesn't matter whatsoever.

If a thief came into your home and saw both the Xbox360 and a PS3 on the floor all packaged up ready to carry, do you think they are going to take a flippin' hour or more to decide which is better? Highly not.
If you take a rocket and blast them both, do you think one is better? They are nothing but multimedia entertainment PC-Wannabes in the long-run.
So what, the 360 has more games. With a whole entire year's gap, yeah it's obviously going to have more games.
So what, the PS3 has free live. If you ain't got no good internet, you ain't got no good live either way now don'tcha?

All in all, stop treating your console likes it's a god and above and beyond anything but it already is. It's a machine built with metals, plastics and pretty little buttons.

My Ps3, Xbox and Wii are above you! worship them!! GRRR.

Pmitch wrote:
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
My Ps3, Xbox and Wii are above you! worship them!! GRRR.

My PC DOS is above you! Worship it! GRRR.

Tiberath wrote:
Koriami wrote:

For a price.

True, but it is a one time price, and you can always make more than, what is it, $15? With the millions of people on Xbox Live, even the crappiest game, for the smallest price, can make easily 3-4 times that much. In the first day.
Page: 1 2 3