ID:94364

Late last night I was awoken to a loud BANG followed by shouting and screaming. I would later find out that that bang was a flash grenade, and the shouting as that of the SWAT team entering my neighbor's home. Of course, this doesn't surprise me that it was my neighbor's. You see, it's a rooming house and they run a drug operation out of their home (it's hard not to see all the folks coming in and out of there at odd times of the day). Anyways, let's get back on the subject, this was a pretty interesting sight in my small town, so needless to say there was a group of on-lookers spectating the 20 or so officers in full assault gear armed to the teeth. After they had finished storming the house a number of individuals started getting dragged from the house in handcuffs, and thrown in cruisers, they then continued their search (must have been 15 or more officers with flashlights ) for narcotics. It was quite a sight to see, from my room with a telescope at least. I think it's a good time to move now.
Lol