ID:944626

Resolved
Updated skill descriptions and names for Electromancer
BYOND Version:
Operating System:
Web Browser:
Applies to:CQ 1.37

This issue has been resolved.
This is a pretty insignificant issue: You've gotten the skill names for my custom, the electromancer, wrong in the class descriptions popup. All the other customs I've seen have correct skill names and skill descriptions.
Don't screw around with D4RK3, he'll burn your house down with those lemons you just gave him.
They show up for me as:
Skill 1: Bolt, Cost: 1
Skill 2: Barrier Encircle, Cost: 4
Skill 3: Combat Potential, Cost: 4

Which matches the skill path names. What would you prefer to name them?

Also, I'm renaming your class to "Electromancer", because "the D4RK3 54B3R" sounds weird.
Skill 1: "Bolt", Cost: 1
Deals 2 damage over a period of 1/2 second in a straight line with range 3.

I'm not sure how long the bolt lasts for, but it deals one damage twice over the period.

Skill 2: "ElectroShield", Cost: 4
All players in range 3 of the Electromancer gain a shield that deals 1 damage and stuns enemies that come in contact. Lasts for 3 contacts with an enemy.

Skill 3: "Chain Lightning", Cost: 4
Bounces amongst players and enemies alike with range 3 per bounce. Per bounce, deals 1 damage to players and 3 damage to monsters.

Originally Chain Lightning was supposed to be animated as a line of lightning, similar to the Giant Demon's laser ability, that would bounce or chain between multiple monsters like the name implies.

Iain couldn't figure out how to do it so he just made it a single ball that bounces around.

Just explaining the name of the skill a bit, since the way it looks doesn't quite match up what it's called.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
Originally Chain Lightning was supposed to be animated as a line of lightning, similar to the Giant Demon's laser ability, that would bounce or chain between multiple monsters like the name implies.

Oh, I didn't realize that.
Really?
I distinctly recall describing it just like that to you. <_<
Electrodancer*
Dervish+Electromancer= Electrodancer
Body: WHO NEEDS HEALTH WHEN YOU GOT DANCE!
Aura: It dances too much to worry bout it.

z. ELETRONICA- dance so much everything on screen starts dancing

x. Chain dancing- chain lightning spawns everywhere as long as your dancing

c. Electronic dancing- combine electronica and chain dancing

DarkCampainger resolved issue with message:
Updated skill descriptions and names for Electromancer