Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
I can understand that, but still, just telling people that you're slowing down and working on other stuff is better than not telling people anything at all and letting them think the game is dead. Hell, if you go to the official forums there's basically nothing about the game being updated.
This game is like 80% or more completed, Kidpaddle isn`t working on it anymore (don`t know for how long) but he left other people to continue his job...It will not take a year for them to finish it, unless other staff members abandon it....
Sigh, people just never go to older pages to check comments xD.

I did not give up on the game, this project is a BIG project, it has a lot of features and I believe it can be my best creation so far. It has a lot of contents but also a lot of unfixed bugs. We worked as a team to do all this, and right now one of our team members has no laptops and so, can't work on game, and the 2nd one is busy with real life issues. I'm alone.

I won't work on the game by myself. Its a big project and so, I will just wait patiently for them to be ready and get back on working on it.

Right now until this happens, I'm helping NFF and finishing Pokemon Atom:
http://www.byond.com/games/Kidpaddle45/PokemonOnline

Hope you all understand. =D
Okay, thanks Kid.

~ I just feel these kinds of things every now and again should be posted, even if you don't really have anything new to say.
As soon as Fushimi contacts me, I will send $40 over to him, so that he can purchase a laptop. So be patient guys, this game will continue.
Any news about the game? Or hawk\fushimi?
hes making a pokemon game now lol...
One of them still needs a new laptop or w.e and the other is too lazy to do it alone.
Its been a looong time and I still have no laptop. Guys I promise the very day I get a new one, in less than a month you'll be playing 24/7 :/
Fushimi. We are waiting for you on Skype. Get on Skype like you used to do with your blackberry!

We got money to help you out! =D
Did fushimi got his new laptop? It`s been a few weeks... i think that i have waited enough to ask that
I spent my money on a shell server.
I know kid is working on pokemon atom and helping with NFF but i hope he gets back to this soo I always liked looking at the updates for this game
ide say this game is as good as scrapped since kidpaddles coding for nff/pokemon atom and selling his coding services
Y'know
Not a member anymore :( got a ld of a pc anywasy
Just downloaded the last source that's left on my dropbox, I may work on it one day yeah another nt.
WTH...Why am i not aware of this?
Get on skype!~
Yaaaaaay
We are still here waiting xD
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7