-turns into a raging fanboy- ZOMG THE SERVER IS DOWN!!!1!! HALP ITS APOCOLYPSE!
iv been banned for absolutely nothing, i wouldnt mind knowing why i was banned
lol i just found out i didnt get banned, the server was down, lol im stupid
Someone ripped off ur game
when the hell is naruto evolution gonna be back online, i wanna play!!!
Hey how long is a Ban on naruto evolution? please answer ASAP D:
Hey when I log into evolution, I do my name and then my pass.. I tells me I have to have at least 3 chars. for my pass and no matter what I try, It keeps saying that....Help?
can u give me host files for naruto ultimate adventure if ur not using it
i love your naruto evolution game however its lame that you have to wait for the server to open can u plz make it so the server is always open like in other games?
Oh kool. Random posting! Hi! I like cheese!
you made cool game. I think it's the best game in Byond or internet.. So i have 1 tip can you fix bug then you are with chunin vest and making jutsu or ran fast it show that you are naked. or then you run u just stand and go but not raning
Nice webpage anyway
Hi, can you put NE server up it's been down 6 hours+
Hey Crazah Can you come back to the game Naruto Evolution? Please the sever keeps crashing everyday and Admins rarly on...
Hey Crazah, All my Friends are able to play Naruto Evolution but I can't. I just signed up to Byond and I've never played Naruto Evolution before. Yet it says that I've been banned from the game and I've tried to get on for 2 days. I understand there was an IP ban but I wasn't even signed up yet so it should not apply to me. Could you please resolve this or give me a way to contact the Admin, thank you.
did you stoped working on Naruto evolution and gave it to Obsidian gamin?
XxKotaxX wrote:
did you stoped working on Naruto evolution and gave it to Obsidian gamin?

More like Obsidian stole it from what the Ex-Owners/GMs/Coders/Pixel-Artists that were scrapped have told me.
Obisidian ( ex owners and coders u talking bout ) didnt stole it , crazah just stopped working on it and they took over .
yo unbann me y am i banned lol
RyukTheKing wrote:
Obisidian ( ex owners and coders u talking bout ) didnt stole it , crazah just stopped working on it and they took over.
Actually, they stole it from Crazah. Glad it's back under Crazah's ownership.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5