Crazah,

I'd like to speak to you about continuing your Naruto: Evolution game. I'll be able to pay you with PP(PayPal) and will be able to continue the game with my virtually unlimited time and resources. I also will be able to provide a VPS, possibly a DS as well - that is, if the game is able to create enough profits to begin with - along with updates to increase the performance and reliability. I also can supply a monitor in case the game crashes while I'm not around. All I need is your approval and a go on it. I just don't think that other guy has what it takes to make N:E better. Contact me via msn: [email protected] OR simply just page me.

Best regards,

Razor
Itznotme wrote:
Lolz even though theirs others with the source includeing me that can add stuff in this game. Plus give Crazah a break.
P.S dont ask me for the source.

Whoever said I didn't have NE's source? I'm simply asking for his permission to continue his game.
In response to LightningNinja91
LightningNinja91 wrote:
Itznotme wrote:
Lolz even though theirs others with the source includeing me that can add stuff in this game. Plus give Crazah a break.
P.S dont ask me for the source.

Whoever said I didn't have NE's source? I'm simply asking for his permission to continue his game.

well theirs a sentence their that made me think you want the source lolz. you said (I'll be able to pay you with PP(PayPal) and will be able to continue the game with my virtually unlimited time and resources.) thats what i thought. xD
And that's not what it means, it means that I'm asking for him to give me an ownership over his hub and allow me to do the future updates for his game. You clearly misunderstood things so easily. Keep in mind that things may not look like they usually are. :)
Well good luck.<_< Itznotme out.....
if you need a host let me know i got a 100mbit cpu and ping pong round trip is 0.10
HOST THE GAME PLZ..!
crazah if u ever hav any free time u think u can spare an hour or 2 to teach me to code and map stuff in for ne, i hav the source its just i cant seem to code jutsus
Crazah when i naruto evolution coming back up?????
add my friendly byond
I want to talk to you crazah about a big project.
Gay and fake.
Not sure how serious you are about making a pokemon game, but if Gogeta trusted you enough to lend you his old code...I may be willing to help you with Pokemon Onyx as I created Pokemon Bayshue with Gogeta. Message me sometime.
What's the status on Pokemon Onyx? I had high hopes for it and I'd hate to see it just poof. At least let us know you dropped the project, please.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5