ID:94546

Keywords: dev_log
Well, if you read my last developer report, you might remember that my computer had some issues. Regardless of what I told my dad in that we just had to reformat the stupid thing, he sent it in to a 'professional'. This 'professional' has had that computer for over a week now. Needless to say, I have yet to get my main computer back and remain on my mother's.

Now, you might think that I have nothing to report due to the fact that my computer is temporarily out of commission. However, I have been able to run BYOND off of my flashdrive and do some work!

On to the report!

Megaman Files-

I've done some more work on Megaman Files. The pixel movement is flawless now. Once I get my computer and also finish some of the other game physics including attacking and other various special abilities, I hope to run a test server. The test server will be up for a little while and act like a little PvP arena in which you can test out the characters and game mechanics on other players.

In other Megaman Files news, you might also remember that the spriter I hired to make a custom Wily Wars styled Duo had finished it. Well, I've given him a new assignment (he asked for it ;) ). I asked him to make the Wily Wars styled Gutsman playable with running, climbing, etc. It's yet another tough project. You can tell by just looking at his physique. He's pretty much as tall as he is wide. However, he was successful with Duo -an extremely difficult sprite project- so I expect him to also do well with this one.

X-Fire -

Neblim, the original designer and spriter for the game who hired me, recently made a post on his spriting and tiling progress. I'm very pleased with his recent HUD work for battling. As he says himself, I'm close to finishing the out-of-battle physics like pixel movement, so I will soon be moving to battles. The HUD design is simple, easy, and smooth. I have higher and higher hopes for this project the more it improves. I can't wait for this to really get rolling!
We need more comments!