In response to Silk Games
bump
+1

Might as well throw in some other sizes while you're at it.
+1
Bump. I don't mean this as a push, and I'm fine with being patient. I just really want this feature. It seems like the longer we go without it, the more uses I find for 16x16, and the map editor is the only thing I find difficult with 16x16.
+++++
Adding would be immensely useful for making maps with near perfect precision
+
Bump++
+1
Please.
suport +
2x zoom, 4x zoom, 8x zoom.

Support all the zooms!

... As long as it's not blurry.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
2x zoom, 4x zoom, 8x zoom.

Support all the zooms!

... As long as it's not blurry.

Why not a zoom like browsers have? Ctrl + Scroll, going through various percentages.
I'd actually also like to see zoom factors the other way, as well. 50% is great, but I'd like to also be able to zoom out to see the entire map (only, not quite as small as the preview pane shows it)
In response to Super Saiyan X
Because the in between's would require software pixel stretching which is ugly as hell (see any byond game).

Hence, 2x, 4x, 8x, where you get pixel perfect scaling.
Bumping since this is hopefully easy to add, it's been a while, and as stated in comments Kumori and Oasis pretty much only use 16x16. NEStalgia uses 16x16. Plus the numerous other developers here supporting it including myself.
+1. I work in 16x16 quite often, and my insurance plan doesn't cover vision.

Please think of the children my eyes.
I'm one of those as well that uses 16x16 pixel tilesets. Whole-heartedly agree with this feature request.
I run at 2500 x 1600 resolution, and trying to map even at 100% zoom on 32 x 32 tiles is a pain in the ass. It would be literally impossible to do on 16 x 16. How has this STILL not been added?
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Because the in between's would require software pixel stretching which is ugly as hell (see any byond game).

Hence, 2x, 4x, 8x, where you get pixel perfect scaling.

You can get pixel perfect scaling at any integer scale, not just powers of two.
Page: 1 2 3 4