ID:945759

Problem description:
Hello, we have started the new version of NUO, and its going good, everything works fine, the problem is that, when I made a basic interface, and tried it, I could not move my character.

I don't really know how does this occur, investigating further, I thought of a problem on the keyboard library by Forum account, but it does not seem to be the problem.

That's just it, I have a fine-working game, and if an interface is compiled, character may not be moved. The interface right now is just a window, with a Map filling it, the default value is checked on the map.

Thanks for reading.
Make sure you have a macro file that is properly attached to the default window and that your focus is on the map control.
Yeah, how stupid of me to forget about the macro file, lol.
Even though I guessed that before reading the your reply, I thank you for the fast response.
I'm having this same problem but I've done checked everything you have already said. Could it be something else?
When using pop out windows and such, I like to set the windows macro set to the one that is attached to the map window for every window so even if the focus isn't on the map window you're still able to perform movement and any other necessary macro's.
Probably a Script file would make it easier, or even worse.
I dont really know.