ID:94645

Spies is making excellent progress. Identification cards have been implemented, as well as one agency's computer network. The network contains records of the agents that correspond to an ID card. Uploading a forged record into the database and creating a forged ID card will allow you to gain access to the agency as if it was your own.

Mapping of the Ritter Intelligence Services corporation is complete along with doors and lighting. I have included some kind of introductory system as well, so your not quite as lost when you enter the game. The item interface is being fine tuned, it is extremely user friendly and quick to use. You wont be stumbling around trying to equip the proper equipment in tight situations. Sound effects are being implemented as well as some cool ambient music to heighten the edge. This is all the information I have time for, I'm making a report to at least show I haven't died. Here are a few shots:

You may recognize a few graphics, bear in mind a lot are only placeholders.

Awesome, glad to see more original games!
I'm definately interested in this game. you just got yourself a watcher and i've favourited your game. Hope to see it up soon. If you need any testers please let me know.
Pretty nice placeholders. Make sure to keep us posted on the progress. Happy developing. :)
Space Station 13 graphics cough
i'm kind've interested in checking this out, and maybe providing some art? e-mail me at [email protected]
I'm glad you guys like it! Just a note to those of you who want to test, if you do keep in mind that there probably wont be too much to do that is constructive. I need people willing to test existing systems without getting bored and quitting the game. I'd love any help I can get with art. I'm not too great with art work which is why I use placeholders right now.

I may host very soon, so keep an eye out. I'll try to put in a mission or two to keep you guys occupied.
Suicide Shifter wrote:
if you do keep in mind that there probably wont be too much to do that is constructive. I need people willing to test existing systems without getting bored and quitting the game.

I'd be happy to test any system. As well as give detailed bug reports.

I may host very soon, so keep an eye out. I'll try to put in a mission or two to keep you guys occupied.

Please do. :)