ID:94672

I added a few new screens on the hub.
http://www.byond.com/games/AllSmiles/ChamplooIkouEra
This is the very first game I created, besides my star wars game. That I gain ownership to, thanks to SWC I was able to combine my manga drawing skill to iconning. Realizing that I should be doing pixel art. Anyways. CIE Beta Progress is going great. We got a new coder on our team that shows great promise to CIE. We been getting alot of work done as well as alot of icons. We ran into a major bug with our map. So we're completely changing the map, so expect a brand new fresh map from the CIE team. We fixed alot of the combat issue we saw in the testing/alpha. So we created a way where we can keep people in the same area of power. Realism is what CIE is about so we're trying to make this game as realistic (besides graphics) as it could be ^^ So sit tight cuz CIE is going to be on it's high horse pretty soon.
Well, I have never heard of this before, until now. I saw the screenshots, and I approve. The pixel art style, oddly, I like it.

Then I saw your background of your blog that says Jesus is coming..then I remembered I was a jew and I was like >_>, but that i was like meh, because you're entitled to w/e you put on your blog and what you believe.

And thats why I married my pet Walrus, Salmon
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Well, I have never heard of this before, until now. I saw the screenshots, and I approve. The pixel art style, oddly, I like it.

Then I saw your background of your blog that says Jesus is coming..then I remembered I was a jew and I was like >_>, but that i was like meh, because you're entitled to w/e you put on your blog and what you believe.

And thats why I married my pet Walrus, Salmon

Thanks for your post. This wallpaper on my page is merely just one of my fav. anime wallpaper that doesn't mean I believe. ps. I'm a jew aswell, well my dad is.