So far I have received votes from LordAndrew, Bravo1, and SuperAntx.

Try submitting your vote again, Prf X.
if anyone find my maze have too many items
I forgot to reset my item maker from testing to playing
you can download the play version here
To play all the features in my game, left as a mystery for more fun exploring. Red button opens a turf build tab that you may click and drag those turfs onto turfs to build an entire town yourself from scratch. Top right button is inventory and you may right click the items inside it to craft things you have the right and enough materail. The stairs in game leads down into a fun mine to explore and hopefully not get lost. The mine also has all the materails for now. With a really good customization screen logging in and new stairs generate a new map so you have endless possiblities of building towns and upper levels to your already town.
Calus, can you list the game names as well? I'm on my phone and know the authors that I want to pick, but not the game names.
In response to Albro1
I think just submitting author would be fine.
Yut Put wrote:
Well. Those were some...

...interesting..

..entries

XD

Hopefully the "ending" of my game made you lol.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Well. Those were some...

...interesting..

..entries

XD

Hopefully the "ending" of my game made you lol.

It made me cry because I wanted more.
Well that was okay I suppose, but everything just seemed unfinished.
It's not like he's any close to winning with his broken game, but, Zekken7 should be disqualified. He pretty much frankenstein'd snippets we gave him on Chatters. We're not credited, at all.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
It's not like he's any close to winning with his broken game, but, Zekken7 should be disqualified. He pretty much frankenstein'd snippets we gave him on Chatters. We're not credited, at all.

This is why we can't have nice things.
In response to Zekken7
Zekken7 wrote:
http://puu.sh/15y9m

This is not the place.
Encase anyone was wondering what the chair and table were suppose to look like. Had to do the graphics at the last moment in 5 hours and didn't get a chance to check everything and polish in rushing before dead line. I'm happy for what I got done though :). http://imgur.com/1tXCY build tab and stairs and everything right color now.
Notice: I have received votes from everyone besides Prf X.
Maybe he's sending them to Oasis, Calus.
I didn't receive anything, sorry!
I think it b/c I'm not a BYOND member
In response to Prf X
Prf X wrote:
I think it b/c I'm not a BYOND member

Perhaps.

I sent you a message which contains my email address. You can send your choices there. Thanks!

Send
The Developers have spoken and the results for the Developers Choice are in!

*drum roll*

Bravo1 gets first place and recieves an additional 10 points to his overall score!

Higoten gets second place and recieves an additional 7 points to his overall score!

Albro1 gets third place and recieves an additional 4 points to his overall score!

I would like to thank you all for sending your votes in and the final results will be in later today.

Good luck!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17