Pixel Artist(s)

Baird
Daimond
SolarOblivion

Frost Holy.
Get a better programmer.
Pmitch wrote:
Get a better programmer.

I am the programmer not 1 bleach game is marked on your favorites sir, I am sure you don't even watch the damn show or read the damn manga however your 1 out of a bunch to state this btw get a damn life troll.
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Get a better programmer.

I am the programmer not 1 bleach game is marked on your favorites sir, I am sure you don't even watch the damn show or read the damn manga however your 1 out of a bunch to state this btw get a damn life troll.

I both watch the anime, and read the manga weekly, though i dont see what that has to do with anything.

I like how you use two of your keys to make it seem like youve got someone else bothering to work with you though. Its both clever and sad at the same time.

And not once have i seen someone tame and ride a hollow in bleach, though if done correctly it could be interesting, we both know you're not creative.
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Get a better programmer.

I both watch the anime, and read the manga weekly, though i dont see what that has to do with anything.

I like how you use two of your keys to make it seem like youve got someone else bothering to work with you though. Its both clever and sad at the same time.

And not once have i seen someone tame and ride a hollow in bleach, though if done correctly it could be interesting, we both know you're not creative.

Retard wont say another word to a troll as I am just feeding you lowlife ass I gave Baird away to a friend that's all I have to say done good game.
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Get a better programmer.

Retard wont say another word to a troll as I am just feeding you lowlife ass I gave Baird away to a friend that's all I have to say done good game.

Though i doubt this, if you're telling the truth id suggest you state that on your blog or something.
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Get a better programmer.

Though i doubt this, if you're telling the truth id suggest you state that on your blog or something.

I am black they will front page ban me if I do anything relateing to something dumb also the keeper of Baird is now Underworld Kid I know Lol that account is doomed.Im already getting msg saying stop trolling chatters.
By the way it will be nice if you told me why we need a better programmer everyone who's tested had another opinion but some people like certain things.
Seems like nothing to back up on your words strolling for enemies is what you were doing I guess.
Daimond wrote:
By the way it will be nice if you told me why we need a better programmer everyone who's tested had another opinion but some people like certain things.

Well, assuming you're correct, your retarded decision to give a key to underworld kid makes you look bad. Not only has he told everyone that your game features GOA programming, but hes also trolled quite a few people in chatters.

And since you have the key listed as programming and art, i posted.

And there you have it.

Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:

Well, assuming you're correct, your retarded decision to give a key to underworld kid makes you look bad. Not only has he told everyone that your game features GOA programming, but hes also trolled quite a few people in chatters.

And there you have it.

;o Underworld kid will be fine with it even though he was banned idk 10+ times,
But who cares.
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:

And there you have it.

But who cares.

You're still a moron for giving out your key.
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:

And there you have it.

But who cares.

Yeah sure, This proves who's more mature and its not my key if I give it away. Also still didn't answer my question on why we need a better programmer fool your making a fool of your self, Damn kid I am guessing Goku's Dragon balls went to far up your own ass when he took your virginity.
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:

And there you have it.

But who cares.

Yeah sure, This proves who's more mature and its not my key if I give it away. Also still didn't answer my question on why we need a better programmer fool your making a fool of your self, Damn kid.

You gave your key to an idiot. If that key ends up being banned, your key may be by association as well. If so, tough cookies, shouldnt have given out your key.

As for why you cant program? You spent your time ripping through masterdans code, rather than learning on your own. Besides that and the intelligence youve shown thus far, its pretty obvious.

LOL @ a 12 year old calling me kid.

Anywho, im unsubscribing from this games comments, have fun with this game, keep or delete these comments if you wish. care less i could not. I came here assuming you were spamming chatters.
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Daimond wrote:

And there you have it.

But who cares.

Yeah sure, This proves who's more mature and its not my key if I give it away. Also still didn't answer my question on why we need a better programmer fool your making a fool of your self, Damn kid.

You gave your key to an idiot. If that key ends up being banned, your key may be by association as well. If so, tough cookies, shouldnt have given out your key.

As for why you cant program? You spent your time ripping through masterdans code, rather than learning on your own. Besides that and the intelligence youve shown thus far, its pretty obvious.

LOL @ a 12 year old calling me kid.

Anywho, im unsubscribing from this games comments, have fun with this game, keep or delete these comments if you wish. care less i could not. I came here assuming you were spamming chatters.

Well I am guessing the Goku Dragon Balls up your ass hurt your feelings and your fandom. Gtfo unsubscribe you fail critic.
Ignorance.
I'm about 95% sure this is going to be shit of a game. =\

Although it's in the "Alpha" stage, it still has hope, just get some people who can actually help the game, icons=shit, and from what I've gatherer, the program also=shit.
Lawl, I love how you try insult other people for having ripped games, but yet you can't even create an original game. Phail.
Ganing wrote:
Lawl, I love how you try insult other people for having ripped games, but yet you can't even create an original game. Phail.

I love how you suck the most cock on BYOND...

Also, I don't rip and say "Hey this is new!". I've had ripped games, and said....this is a ripped game. Trying to pass this garbage off as something new and original is something completely different.

Also, Phail?

Ganing, you have the -LEAST- amount of respect of any of the people that have commented here. And, uhm, fail much on your part.

Here's some advice, get my dick out of your mouth, and get a life. If you do that, then maybe you can achieve something meaningful before you're 40.
Page: 1 2