Pokemon Flame Of Adventure

by WillowWisp
Join Pfoa this is a fun game
ID:94830

Keywords: pfoa, review
Gameplay: 4/10
I would give the Gameplay a 4. This is because of the fact there is not much to do. You get to walk around and catch pokemon that are sitting on the ground. You buy pokeballs and easily catch them. Training, you simply click the Train Pokemon command and you gain 3 exp. There are several areas you can go to like the battle tower. Although, there are not enough players to do this. The staff is very friendly.

Presentation: 5/10
Why such a low number you might ask. It is because of all of the misspellings in the game. All the pokemon have a health meter, but they are not finished like the original pokemon game and look cheap. You can walk on water, and cheaply you get, "A Wild Goldeen Has Appear on the Water!" Improper grammar also. The graphics are pretty good though.

Originality: 2/10
Everyone wants an honest report, right? This is such a low number for I have seen this source many times before and it says right on the hub: "a 24/7 Non-ripped game" That to me is straight out garbage. They took it from a ripped source. I remember at a certain point I had a source like this. They have just changed a few things.

Overall: 4/10
This game is fun to talk with and everything is right and works fine. Everything is just applied badly. Update the game, make it not a rip. And maybe, just maybe this game will be better. There is no offence in this review, for I play on this game. But I wish it to be better.

Make it 10/10 on all of them and make me proud. That is what these BYOND games need.
Pretty decent review.
A bit modest, but a good review all the same.
I am very surprised that a well know person like you would be accused of so many things. I am Kanda and hopefully you remeber me back when I was trying to work with you so that you could be the host of origins back when Dion(Valen45) was still owner. Today 1/27/2011 I was informed by the Pokemon Origins player base and GMs/Admins that you somehow shut down Pokemon Origins and hosted your server(old). This is an offense that I did not think a person of your calibar was capable of. From on you need to stay away from pokemon origins. Alexander the current game owner will be informed and further action will be taken by him if needed. If I am wrong in any of the things I stated today plz inform me through my MSN which you still have. Screen Name : Kanda aka Yami, Email: [email protected].
P.S. I know this has nothing to do with the above post I just wanted it to be in plain sight.