Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:950256

I've been debating on trying to make up for my lack of hosting lately by hosting a 24/7 server for as long as I can. However, I've been wondering how I'd be able to do that safely and how I could accommodate to everyone's needs without constantly being at the computer. I'm mostly concerned about the security issues that might arise from hosting a server when I'm not near the computer and able to respond to anything. I wouldn't want some random person walking into my server... Hacking into it... And by the time I get home or check my computer again, everything's destroyed. I also want to try to prevent someone from RKing everyone every round or breaking other rules just because I'm not able to stop them. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or help on how I'd be able to do this...
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post! :D
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong spot or if it's a stupid idea...
This is not a stupid idea! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!! I missed this game soo much when my old pc broke and now I got a pc again and no one plays this game anymore. I will just be happy if i can find people who will play this game with me so if you open this server then ill bring my friends (ive really only got like 2 who will wanna play) and I will have a nostalgia-gasim while playing this game.
Wata, I miss you ;-; (And everyone else who I used to play with)
wow... trying to bring MH back from the brink of death, eh?

I say go for it
Please make a 24/7 one.
This is super old, but please start hosting games again! A bunch of friends and I really, really love this game! We played with you last night, and it really was the best game my friend and I have played in a very, very long time and you were an amazing host!
I have a 24/7 server up right now
I want so bad to play this D:
Please do it!