ID:95228

Hey, if you read my last post then you'd know that I entered Iains Get Something Done challenge. I submited my old abandoned zombie-shooter Quarantine.

Little has gotten done for poor Quarantine. I've added a dock to the main house, and updates to all the gun graphics.

Though it seems i've ran into some sort of BYOND Bug. My guns exceed the 32x32 boundry, so they are multi-tiled. When I try to pick up a gun I only pick up the part of the gun in the original 32x32 area. The rest stays behind as a split gun.

This little set-back hasn't helped much in my already dying motivation to work on Quarantine. We'll see how this goes in the weeks to come.
Find your muse man!
Don't let the world get you down, were all counting on you to put in a good showing at the deadline. If we all do good then we all win together.
You can do it man.
Yeah, many developers run into native big icon issues. I ran into one in my isometric project that caused turf layering to go haywire and show the grass on top of my character so I ended up having to use overlays with pixel offsets(fun stuff in an isometric pseudo 3D environment -.-).