ID:95259

Well, this is my first post, as you can see. I have blogged a lot in my life, and this is a fair setup. I look forward to all the neat things I can do with this type of blog, so keep reading, I'll review games, do polls, start conversations on posts... And share some of my codes. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I must be the only one with some free time, since I'm new. Sorry to waste more of your time, so I'll end it here...

Thank you,

HeartHolzgrafe
Wow, how many alts do you need?
This is my only key, sir.
Sure isnt.
I'll just choose not to respond to you, since you think I am someone else. Who is it you think I am, sir?
Someone who likes to new keys and memberships everyday, on the same days, just to say Hi im new.
Well, that is offensive. I may just ignore you now... But I can assure you I am no one but me, I was introduced to BYOND by my brother, in which he bought me a Membership.
Meh...Howdy
Hello.
HeartHolzgrafe wrote:
Well, that is offensive. I may just ignore you now... But I can assure you I am no one but me, I was introduced to BYOND by my brother, in which he bought me a Membership.

Because we've never heard that before.
Yeah.
Similar names, joined the guild too, and a bunch of other random stuff, AND having just joined yesterday? Well, at least BYOND is getting money.