ID:95297

Elander has been making steady progress, unlike my GSD Entry. Here are several enemies of the many you will encounter in your journey of Elander:

Sand Snake:
Level Class: Low Level
Difficulty: Low
Special Attack: None

Sand Snakes normally attack in groups or hide in the sand and wait for passers to get close. Alone they are easy to beat, but in groups they can be deadly. Alternates to the Sane Snake are Poison Snakes.

Poison Oak:
Level Class: Low Level
Difficulty: Medium
Special Attack: Tree Trap, Oak Spikes

Poison Oaks can only be triggered by traps in compacted forrests. They are weak against Fire attacks and resist against Water/Earth attacks.

Orge:
Level Class: Mid Level
Difficulty: Hard

Orge's are large demonic creatures that are mostly found in dark caves and dungeons. They are best to be taken down by ranged attacks. An alternate to the Orge is the Tormented Orge.

Shade:
Level Class: Mid Level
Difficulty: Hard

Shade's are lower variations of Wraiths. They are basically Wraiths without a body. Shades take little to no damage to melee and range. The only way to defeat them are by magic. Alternates to the Shade are Wraiths, Dark Shade, and Demonic Shade.

Thats all for now. Be sure to keep an eye out for more posts regarding Elander!

Be sure to favorite the game at the Hub and check out the Website
Why would I favourite a game that I can't play? Saying a game is your favourite without being able to try it is just stupid.
up the saturation on the sand snakes.