ID:95301

I sent paypal a mail, which was supposed to be written in english, but I then noticed I had to check in what language I've written it in, and there was no other language than swedish(I live in sweden) written in the list, so I guess I had no choise but to write it in swedish. A few days later they mail me and tells that they cannot help me because I wrote it in swedish. And now I had to write them another one in english... Anyways I sent them a new one in english and I hope I'm getting my money >_>
This is mostly your fault for trying to use paypal in the most obscure way possible.
Lol.
Lol. I just don't want to link my bank account to my paypal -_-
Well, I finally got a mail back, and they say the money will be returned to my bank account somewhere between 10 work days >_>
Enic wrote:
Lol. I just don't want to link my bank account to my paypal -_-

Why not? It's certainly not painful in anyway, and unlinking it is fairly easy as well.

Hell, I have my bank account and Visa card both linked to Paypal now. It's made my online purchasing life so much easier.
Yeah, and if someone gets access to your paypal account, he'd be able to access the money from your bank account, no? ._.
How do you propose someone is going to do that? With the exception of Ebay, Paypal's parent company, all transactions are done on the Paypal website.
Well, I don't really know how the linked bank account works with paypal... I thought you'd have access to all money you have in your bank account?
Well, I linked my credit card to my paypal account now, but... Now I need to wait to get the four digits to confirm it...
How dare they make you wait in an effort to prevent credit card fraud! Those bastards!
Lol. Yeah, what a bishes! D:

I can still buy stuff without having confirmed my credit card tho...