ID:95312

Well I managed to implement a generic AI system. It's definitely coming along. They investigate lights that shut off suspiciously, and then scan the area. If they find nothing they return to their patrol routes.

If they see an enemy they will shoot in your direction. If you slip into the shadows they will continue to shoot in the direction they believe you are in. This means you can slip by them while they are attacking what they believe to be you. Pretty clever.

After they unload a barrage of bullets onto the spot they think you are, they will investigate that spot very cautiously. If they don't find any threats for a good while, they will shrug it off and go back to patrol. It's a work in progress, I'm currently hosting if anyone wants to check it out and help me test. But let me tell you that is basically all there is. Don't expect immaculate game-play and storyline here, this is just to test the AI system.

Also please excuse the fact that the game may crash unsuspectingly, as there seems to be some strange reason the game crashes. My suspects lie in the interface.

byond://75.69.39.139:1010
Metal Gear Byond.
Nooo, I missed it!
I'll probably host it tonight, I'm going to focus on a tutorial mission that will hopefully be done some time tonight or tomorrow.