ID:95363

Well, I love the series... And i've wondered if I should attempt a game based off the manga for a while... The reason of this post is for people to help me with concepts for it... I'd love it so its just... So that you can use any-and everything.

So.. Any help on this would be much appreciated, be it general concepting, or a programmers perspective... I can tell this is gonna be a trip but if I start this, I will push it through till the end, regardless of, as usual, no pixel artists etc.

If worst comes to worst, i'll one-man it :p

Wish me luck anyway... I'll need it D:
I say do a game similar to FMA but make it your own Alchemy RPG =D Add in your own twist and turns make it bend to your ways[>.>] Hehe that way you can one man it like me and make it EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! And it will be yours and people won't complain about not having an original idea.
Fantasie Productions wrote:
I say do a game similar to FMA but make it your own Alchemy RPG =D Add in your own twist and turns make it bend to your ways[>.>] Hehe that way you can one man it like me and make it EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! And it will be yours and people won't complain about not having an original idea.

That's a given ;D
:OOOOOO been waiting for a good fma byond game ;DD
but you must make it better then nna for me to accept it ;D
Better be good. You ruin it and I'll slap you.
Shadowman7 wrote:
but you must make it better then nna for me to accept it ;D

Not hard :p

So much useless shite won't be in it xD
I haven't looked at your games, to see what you're capable of, but yes, you can go very wrong with making such a game. Look at countless of Byond anime craptastic games of all time.
Neblim wrote:
I haven't looked at your games, to see what you're capable of, but yes, you can go very wrong with making such a game. Look at countless of Byond anime craptastic games of all time.

Easily, never mind going wrong in terms of skill though. The easiest thing to go wrong in is the concepts of the game.
Let me see some of your skill? as far as coding and such goes. make a demo or something. not a rip one either.
I have had countless useless help who proved to be worthless. If you can at least show me some potential then we can work together on fma. talk to me back on
Byond =P
Isenggard wrote:
Let me see some of your skill? as far as coding and such goes. make a demo or something. not a rip one either.
I have had countless useless help who proved to be worthless. If you can at least show me some potential then we can work together on fma. talk to me back on

You could've at least searched for something in the resources by me :p

Try this.