Keywords: design, game, question

Poll: Which game should i pursue... Thinking of FMA so bad... xD

Full Metal Alchemist 53% (130)
Gundam 12% (31)
Air Gear 12% (30)
Shaman King 21% (53)

Login to vote.

Comment why you think your option should be pursued also! ;D

eg. I chose FMA because no FMA based game has ever been released!
I want to see a FMA game here in BYOND also.
FMA for me ;D a really good shaman king game would be nice too
5 votes for FMA so far.... Loving this stuff ;]
im Aiming for either Gundam or Alchemist

would be interested too see how they turn out

if you need any help let me kno i can code and can host 24/7 on my shell server if needed
Out of the 8 people who voted... Aside myself (who's view is obvious), few commented D:<

@Stargate
I'm the only programmer on the project ^^

I'll be buying a shell for my Naruto game in a few days anyway, i'll host it from that :p

Thanks for the offer though ^_^
alrighty just thought i'd offer some help :) but i look forward too seeing it in Action
Stargateunlimited wrote:
alrighty just thought i'd offer some help :) but i look forward too seeing it in Action

So do I ^_^
Street figther
Choosing to make a fangame just because nobody else has done it is not a good reason to build a game. Id say create a design for a game, then going with that instead.

Either way, having the community decide what you're going to make never works.

PS: Stargateunlimited cannot code. At all.
No f***ing troll wars, and the reason I choose to make a fan-game is because this is something to keep me sane during my exam time, and something to have fun with throughout the holidays :p

Also, it'll probably have more popularity as a fan-made game than if I'd concepted my own game, which would probably be stupidly similar to something from FF.

Anyway! Something based off FMA will be much more intricate and a better test of skill :p
Gundam or FMA
FMA, since that anime/manga stands out out of those 4.
None.
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
None.

Shoulda' put an alternative.. xD
AIr Gear would be something like Revolution of byond games but I STILL LOVE FMA <3 !
Just for the record, the WAS at least one other FMA game, but it sucked REALLY bad, so it prolly died.
Nosuke wrote:
Just for the record, the WAS at least one other FMA game, but it sucked REALLY bad, so it prolly died.

Do you know the hub? I'd like to see when it was made xD
keep up the good work, also FMA for sure... Anyways, have you started it or are you still looking for iconners, coders, etc.
Drako06 wrote:
keep up the good work, also FMA for sure... Anyways, have you started it or are you still looking for iconners, coders, etc.

We have started but, not enough pixel works getting done xD
Page: 1 2