.> i voted air gear.
Y did u ban me? it wasnt my fault it kept messing up my icon then the screen kept turning black some advice askk the person b4 banning god damnit.
Arahiko wrote:
Y did u ban me? it wasnt my fault it kept messing up my icon then the screen kept turning black some advice askk the person b4 banning god damnit.

Yeah, no.

People don't get banned for reason like that, on the other hand, not listening to people shouting an answer to your question would get you banned :]
Asakuraboy wrote:

People don't get banned for reason like that, on the other hand, not listening to people shouting an answer to your question would get you banned :]

I could see that warranting a mute. Not a ban.
F0lak wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

I could see that warranting a mute. Not a ban.

When you've sat there for 15 minutes, at your computer, telling them. Then muting them, telling them again, in nice big letters, and then after unmuting them, facing the same question?

I can't stand -too- much of that, so at that point I just straight ban. 'Cos I'm a stressed up bastard ;]
Page: 1 2