HIGKILLER wrote:
please pein i need level 350..i lost 58.1 now i need tthem because i reached my cap..please and i wont talk to you anymore

Pein isn't here?
this is his webpage
HIGKILLER wrote:
this is his webpage

You're saying that Axerob is Pein?
Drink lots of water and lay off soda and that kinda shit, sugar sticks to fatty cells and the reason your weight jumped up after you started weight lifting was because you were gaining muscle mass. When i left NC in july of 09 i weighed in at 250 but since then ive been running playing sports and all that grand shit, i walk about 6 miles a day and run about 3, but yeah since then ive dropped down to 180 which was wat i weighed in at in april of 08, now im gonna try and gain 20 pounds in muscle mass and get up to 200 then try and drop down to 150 and then gain another 30 in muscle mass and yeah, but good luck and good job.
you and zabuza are mudafuckers you are son of a bitch both wy did you erase my save game...you just needed to respond my question...say something to [email protected]
HIGKILLER wrote:
you and zabuza are mudafuckers you are son of a bitch both wy did you erase my save game...you just needed to respond my question...say something to [email protected]

Learn to speak some proper english and you just might get an actual response.
your all mudafuckers you just need to answer the fuckin question and guck you gochels
HIGKILLER wrote:
your all mudafuckers you just need to answer the fuckin question and guck you gochels

Guck me? Wow what an epic fail insult that is, here is how it should be, fuck you little bitch go crawl back into your whole and die.
pein you are a fuckin coward answer me you motherfucker...if you have the guts..now answer me now ..have the guts you fuckin coward
HIGKILLER wrote:
pein you are a fuckin coward answer me you motherfucker...if you have the guts..now answer me now ..have the guts you fuckin coward

Get a fucking life! Its just a game you noob! And Axerob isn't pein!
Page: 1 2