ID:95666

Not Feasible
Applies to:

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
There are way to many hubs on BYOND and some of them are not even being used I think if the game is not up for 1 year the hub should automatically be deleted.

Why this bothers me because some games are ranked higher then others and they are discountiued.

So If the game isn't up for one year the hub should automatically be deleted.

If the person decides to come back to BYOND they should just make a new hub.

It isn't fair for games to be ranked less then games that are discountiued.
Or atleast do an invisible sweep again. Where all hubs go hidden until further hosting.

And if ranking's really a problem maybe they can have hidden ones removed from favorites.
Maybe sweep the old top games that are discontinued and haven't been hosted for a while but still downloadable and hostable by players into a "Classic Games Archive" or something.
VcentG wrote:
Or atleast do an invisible sweep again. Where all hubs go hidden until further hosting.

And if ranking's really a problem maybe they can have hidden ones removed from favorites.

Second this

Cody123100 wrote:
Maybe sweep the old top games that are discontinued and haven't been hosted for a while but still downloadable and hostable by players into a "Classic Games Archive" or something.

I also second this to.

By hub, you mean specifically game hub? What about the gems that aren't oft played anymore, but should still be available? What about the people who won't be coming back?
BYOND rankings don't affect too much anymore, if I recall correctly.
DivineTraveller wrote:
By hub, you mean specifically game hub? What about the gems that aren't oft played anymore, but should still be available? What about the people who won't be coming back?
BYOND rankings don't affect too much anymore, if I recall correctly.

I was saying if they do come back.

I don't they don't affect much, but more people can see the game if a game is ranked higher so more players.