ID:95723

In DBOA... I'm in the process of designing the Pirate Robot from Dragon Ball (I can't find any decent pics, so the toy will have to do... to give you a visual idea). I'm using episodes on pause for my references. Anyhow, you'll also be able to fight various other robots from the series in certain quests (Red Ribbon Army). Please note.. they wont appear in version one. We're getting closer to the end of the "Get Something Done" contest, and getting closer to release. By the 25th, we should have a list of features, content, etc... that will be in version one. Don't expect amazing things until an update after the first release. We're only sticking to the Saiyan Saga Time Machine Quests for now. Super Saiyan (Level 1) will be in... but most players wont even achieve it till the Frieza Saga Time Machine Quests are in-game. So it works out. ^_^;

Any questions about the game, progress, or what have you... refer to our Forum (we could really use new members... to get an active forum going). Now... back to the sweat shop to get it in, in 2010. Thank you, and peace.
I remember that robot. It was from the pirate grotto where General Blue was chasing Goku and co.
I think the only Dragon Ball game I've seen one in was HU.
PerfectGoku wrote:
I remember that robot. It was from the pirate grotto where General Blue was chasing Goku and co.

You mean, Legacy of Goku.
Branks wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---
I was referring to BYOND games, however awful they are. =p
PerfectGoku wrote:
Branks wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---
I was referring to BYOND games, however awful they are. =p

Ahh. Well I don't count that because it's a straight graphical rip from the LoG game. Plus LoG's version of that robot is incomplete. For some reason they made it have a flame thrower. On the show, it had a machine gun and a sword I believe.
Yeah it didn't have a flamethrower in the manga either, so why it would have one in LoG is somehwat peculuar.

A few pages you could use as a reference---v
http://www.mangavolume.com/ index.php?serie=dragon-ball&chapter=dragon-ball-75&page_nr=3