ID:95779

I am going to start accepting Closed Beta applications to my upcoming RTS, FrostBurn.

I will start accepting them from now up until 6PM PST on Sunday, May the 23rd.
You will get an email from me if you are accepted.

Here's how you go about applying

Send an email to me at [email protected] with "FrostBurn Closed Beta" in the email topic and your answers to the following questions:

1. What is your key?
2. What is your experience with RTS games?
3. What is your experience with BYOND?
4. Which timezone are you located in?
5. Any additional thoughts or comments?
Just a note, you don't HAVE to have RTS experience to get accepted.

I'm trying to get a good demographic of competitive and casual players in this first batch of beta testers.
Key: Metamorphman

I have played a number of RTS games such as The Settlers series, Warcraft series and the Age of Empires series. I am also working on an RTS game of my own but it's still in the dark. However, over the years, I have become a more casual RTS player due to my lowering patience.

I have been on BYOND for roughly 4 and a half years now. In this time, I have acquired a pretty good grasp on DM and as of such can provide detailed bug reports when needed.

I am in Auckland, New Zealand ( UTC/GMT +12 hours )

I would like to note that I might leave your game pretty quickly if it's generic due to my lack of patience. Also, a bit of a nitpick but the logo for FrostBurn seems rather unprofessional and blocky.
Metamorphman wrote:
Key: Metamorphman

I have played a number of RTS games such as The Settlers series, Warcraft series and the Age of Empires series. I am also working on an RTS game of my own but it's still in the dark. However, over the years, I have become a more casual RTS player due to my lowering patience.

I have been on BYOND for roughly 4 and a half years now. In this time, I have acquired a pretty good grasp on DM and as of such can provide detailed bug reports when needed.

I am in Auckland, New Zealand ( UTC/GMT +12 hours )

I would like to note that I might leave your game pretty quickly if it's generic due to my lack of patience. Also, a bit of a nitpick but the logo for FrostBurn seems rather unprofessional and blocky.

"Here's how you go about applying

Send an email to me at [email protected] with "FrostBurn Closed Beta" in the email topic and your answers to the following questions:"
Send an email to me
no this is easier

1. What is your key?
derp
idk
with what?
this one
urafaget
Zaole wrote:
Send an email to me
no this is easier

1. What is your key?
derp
idk
with what?
this one
urafaget

+