ID:95812

Your not fooling anyone anymore Cyberlord you're just lieing and stealing stuff once again. Oh and nice grass, looks somewhat similar to the one I use in DBZSU
Lol.
D=
When was he not lieing and stealing stuff? He never stopped.

A ripper calling out a ripper on ripping
Cyberlord even lies about his age to try in some poor attempt to get respect.
He was born in 1996, he's not even in high school yet.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Cyberlord even lies about his age to try in some poor attempt to get respect.
He was born in 1996, he's not even in high school yet.

Maybe even '98. Possibly barely in elementary.
Quaddw wrote:

Haha
Quaddw wrote:

This means nothing to me, I don't really frequent BYOND as much as I used to. Apparently you do.
Yash 69 wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

This means nothing to me, I don't really frequent BYOND as much as I used to. Apparently you do.

Have fun with college though, really.
Pmitch wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

Taking 1 summer class, its not bad nor hard. No clue why people think college is hard.
Yash 69 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

Taking 1 summer class, its not bad nor hard. No clue why people think college is hard.

Some are some aren't.
Yash 69 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

it is, depending on what you're taking and how many classes you're taking in general.

2 online classes + 2 on ground classes isn't a walk in the park.
August is when I become a full time student, Getting Math 110 out of the way in the summer then just getting blasted with classes. Avoiding online classes because I'd rather have a teacher/professor to ask how to do some stuff rather then chat.
I graduate next week.

Good thinking to get math out the way.
And yes, avoid the shit out of online classes. If i had a choice this quarter i would never have taken online classes. Theyre horrible for me, for many reasons including the one you specified. Not only that, but them being short as hell means you dont really learn much, and makes it hard as hell if you ever miss one of the assignments. Im taking 2 of these at the same time.

Also, get gen eds out of the way first.