ID:95951

I dont care if some of u dont like hockey, im going this anyways. Last night, montreal faced a tragic 4-2 loss against the philadelphia flyers(in this post, ill be calling them cream cheese on ice :) ). The team played great, scoring at :59 seconds, but Halak...made a stupid move from the beggining by coming out for the puck and it going through his legs, when he obviously saw an orange shirt coming for him, and had it tied 1-1. No big deal, a 1-1 game from 1st period can be fixed easily, unless your team isnt paying much attention to the puck and allows 2 goals in, Halak had no chance blocking them. 3rd period Gomez scored and they had it 3-2, a good chance to bring it to overtime. But no... they decided to put in an extra player...and leave an open net.. having cream cheese on ice score a 4th time. They lost the series 4-1 which is surprising, they beat Washington, the best team that season AND Pittsburgh, the defending Stanley cup champions but could barely get a shot on cream cheese? Either way im proud of the Canadiens and I really hope Chicago wins the cup :)

Go Blackhawks

Buttttttttttttttttttt

GO! HABS! GO! (Stanley Cup 2011)
I still love you guys, especially Halak and Cammalleri :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my mom said you look cute and i said so to
Screw Montreal, GO SABRES!

I was in Montreal for UFC 113, Arrived May 6th for Game 5? of the Habs/Pens series.

City was freaking nuts till about 4am.

AlexisOnFire wrote:

I was in Montreal for UFC 113, Arrived May 6th for Game 5? of the Habs/Pens series.

Yeah i love it here lmao. sabres suck >.>
Soccerdog wrote:
AlexisOnFire wrote:

Yeah i love it here lmao. sabres suck >.>

i like wrestling
HAHAHAHAHA. Serves you assholes right for thinking you were going to win Lord Stanley's cup. Canadians are the most obnoxious country when it comes to hockey. There's a huge difference between loving a sport, and trying to act like you're the king despite your teams not winning in half of forever. And just so you know, I called it so far. I had Phili, Montreal, SJ, and Chicago making it this far.

Phili is probably going to win because #81 in red is cursed. 2 consecutive trips to the finals, 2 consecutive losses. Philis tenacity and never-say-die ethic will overcome the still-too-arrogant Chicago.
Ariva el futbol

.---.