ID:96078

Big news! So, basically the update is ready (almost) and all that's left (we could say so...) is to work on the hub a little. Don't worry, that won't take long.
Now the reason why I postponed the update is because I won't be able to finish it for May 30th due to my final projects. By the way, I would like to share one of them with you! Here's the link to the video: Wonderwall
Anyway, next week I have final exams, but I don't have classes, so I'll have plenty of time to finish the update for June 6th.
So, to make it up to you guys (for all the time it took me to update and the recent delays), you'll be glad to know that I officially finished every single power set in the game. Yes =) that means that each power set has 10 skills now. That would make... like 131 possible skills to get in the game!! But I won't tell you what powers I added ;)
I've also been beta testing with my High Lvl Admins, and let me tell you, it is AWESOME!!
Another good thing is that I (finally ¬.¬') figured out the 'Book of Shadows Bug'. Apparently, every time it read a custom spell, the caster would get bugged because it would load the WHOLE book of shadows into that user, but I fount a way around it and everything works just fine now. For those who are wondering, no, I didn't took away the custom spells system, so don't worry ;)
What else is new...? Let's see... Oh right!!
Finally added an Emoticons system! How does it works? Play the game to find out =P Another new thing is the orbing system, which now allows you to orb inside certain buildings... Oh yeah! And to the new map aswell!
By the way, just letting you know, I won't add 6 different episodes per update from now on, but only 2. One for the good guys (who'll play IN the Charmed Storyline as part of it) and one for the bad guys (who'll play the demon part in every single Charmed Episode and will go up in the demonic hierarchy).
This is not it, there's much much more comming in this new update. Trust me, it's worth waiting for it =D
So I'll meet you all in a week! For the release of Charmed Destiny beta 1.4!!
Best game on Byond I think molecular powers deserve molecular combustion.
Dude, you definetly haven't checked the hub, huh?
The fourth beta is out since June... something... 16th I think.
the upload isnt done?:S
this quest doesnt work; it says wait for the update..
x]
Nope, the thing is, only official hosts have the 1.4 files. The download file is still 1.3
1.4 Files will be released once beta 1.5 is officially online.