ID:96229

Keywords: elander, updates
Hello my dedicated readers. Today I'll be talking about a feature in Elander which is just hitting the BYOND gaming table. This feature is the great NPC Raiding. It's just like it sounds, NPCs will go to a certain location(City, Town, Castle) in the world and begin raining hell.

The raiding parties are lead by a single NPC called the Party Leader. If the Party Leader feels the party is losing the battle he will call for the NPCs to retreat, regroup, then attack again in bigger forces. If the party leader dies the NPCs will just keep doing what they're doing(most likely attacking) until they all die out.

NPC Raiding is %100 complete and tested. A sure feature in the release!

NPC raiders can be from Goblin/Orge combos to Organised Bandits to Fire Dragons. Here's a screenshot of me getting owned.

This was the smaller group...

Notice how the archers stay back while the horde charges? Another example of the intelligence of the NPCs in Elander.

The Goblin art is still being worked on(They are hard to see in that screenie), but they can be wielding bows, dual swords, to armour. Plenty of variety and fighting style.

More coming soon! Be sure to check out the website and feel free to visit the Hub.
Awesome. Most NPCs stay at one place and defend. Been waiting to be defense for once.
Looks like they have chef hats on..?
Anonymous spy wrote:

Those are horns. Lol
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Anonymous spy wrote:

Those are horns. Lol

Man the horns on those goblins are bigger than their head!
With horns that big, why the hell do they use swords and bows to attack? Lol.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
With horns that big, why the hell do they use swords and bows to attack? Lol.

I don't blame them for using bows. With horns that big I don't see how they are even mobile
Lol