- Fixed host option buttons so that they display updated values.
- Added an option to set the duration of the phase timer. Lowered the default to one minute.
- Separated and expanded thematic portions of phases in the help file.
- Emphasized the dual (tunnel segment and miner) purpose of cards in the help file.
- Explained the player display in the help file.
Incidentally, the project I was working on was a new version of StarScurrier. After going as far as deleting its hub, I had planned on taking my Star*Scurry sequel in a slightly different direction. However, StarScurrier's map design seems both more user-friendly and less resource-intensive for the multiple game rooms I now desire. Plus, I like the name.
The new StarScurrier should support up to four players. The annoying randomness of the original Star*Scurry will be replaced with sectors that sell the same goods throughout the course of the game and store prices that depend on distance. Like the previous version of StarScurrier, players will gain upgradeable sector rewards. However, I'll remove the weak, allegedly event-friendly mechanics that I originally included (like the ability to join at any time and an inability to gang up on someone)... It's sort of like moving from GrimTunnel to Grim Prospects, I guess. Except, you know, with a map.
As for subscriptions, no "coupons" will be offered this time around. (Sectors might offer cargo that does the same thing.) Instead, I'll probably stick with the ability to create new game rooms.