Interface Minimap

by DarkCampainger
Place a Mini-map on your players' screens with just a few lines of code
ID:963845

BYOND Version:480
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Chrome 21.0.1180.83
Applies to:Dream Maker

A member of our crack team of bug testers has verified that this issue is reproducible, and has handed it off to the development team for investigation.
Esta Librería tiene un problema, con las nuevas actualizaciones no permite arrancar el juego no marca ningún error pero tampoco deja ejecutar el juego acomodar por favor..!

This Bookshop has a problem, with the new updates it does not allow to start the game does not mark any mistake but it does not also stop to execute the game to accommodate please ..!
Esta Librería tiene un problema, con las nuevas actualizaciones no permite arrancar el juego no marca ningún error pero tampoco deja ejecutar el juego acomodar por favor..!

This Bookshop has a problem, with the new updates it does not allow to start the game does not mark any mistake but it does not also stop to execute the game to accommodate please ..!
DarkCampainger changed status to 'Verified'
Hi Deivy11,

Sorry I didn't notice your post the first time.

I see the problem, it's related to this change in BYOND's behavior.

The issue is calling dc_MinimapPrepare() in client/New(). To fix it, you need to call it in your mob's Login() process (before any calls to dc_MinimapRegister()!)

So if you followed the demo, which had this:
client
New()
dc_MinimapPrepare()
.=..()

You would change it to something like this:
mob
Login()
client.dc_MinimapPrepare()
..()

This library needs a major rewrite anyways... I'll try to make some time for that.

Thanks for the report!
In response to DarkCampainger
Any time for that rewrite yet? Major fan
In response to NSBR
NSBR wrote:
Any time for that rewrite yet? Major fan

?