- Faction silhouettes were removed from the plus and minus signs that form the power ratings to make them more legible.
- Power rating column headers are now silhouettes of the factions to distinguish them from the factions themselves.
- Support table row headers were previously just faction icons. They now have "SUM" written over them to display how they are the total of the faction's power listed below.
- Tunnels now have their own icons instead of sharing pickaxes. It serves as a unique column header during the first phase and is hopefully more legible at the top of the screen. (I went with a 'T' intersection of the guarding and invading forces. *shrug*)
- Battle results now display arrows that point to the winner.
- The help file was updated with the interface changes and some emphasized text.
I worked a bit more on my iconography and improved the interface of my mining card battle, Grim Prospects. Enjoy.