Are those Photos from a Kanzenban?
Why are people trolling about his screens like people actual draw real images for GFXing in BYOND cause they sure as hell don't.
Tobirachi wrote:
Why are people trolling about his screens like people actual draw real images for GFXing in BYOND cause they sure as hell don't.

Speaky engrish yuh crack pot
Static-GT wrote:
Tobirachi wrote:

He means that he doesn't understand why people are annoying Lord-Ampro about his GFX when it's the same as all GFX. GFX is usually this:
1. Recolored.
1. Added some fancy effects.
3. Smudged.
4. Added some fancy text.
5. Made with art that they didn't create.
I was the second person to call out Ampro's bullshit when he was ripping. In all my 7yrs on byond, I have yet to see ONE game that actually hired a graphic artist to create their entire login screen -from scratch-. And by that, I mean actually drawing in the actual focus characters (DBZ- Goku, Naruto- Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke, etc etc etc). He's hired a team (something that's actually legit), to work on, by him claims, and from what I've seen/known so far, a legitimate, non-rip game. The guy fucked up majorly in the past, lay off of him and see if he's going to go back to his old ways, THEN maul him.
Kaimana wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Tobirachi wrote:

He means that he doesn't understand why people are annoying Lord-Ampro about his GFX when it's the same as all GFX. GFX is usually this:
1. Recolored.
3. Smudged.

If only it was "usually" that.
MDC wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Tobirachi wrote:

1. Recolored.
3. Smudged.

This is wasted talent, im sure if he worked with someone of your caliber hed get somewhere, instead of dealing with Tobirachi and creating Naruto games repeatedly.
I don't make shit with Ampro bitch. I code but I don't really even make games like that.
MDC wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Tobirachi wrote:

1. Recolored.
3. Smudged.

No, no. It is "usually" that.
Static-GT wrote:
Are those Photos from a Kanzenban?
---
Because Naruto totally has a kanzenban release.

On topic: The art is repulsive, hire someone who knows what they're doing.
Hehe Perfection is back!
WoW ......wow....WoW....
You know what -- I want to help. I like the art, and i wish you luck. To all the haters/trolls, how long will you continue to ride his "jimmmy"? Until your rectum bleeds?
Leonardo_da_vinci The Great wrote:
You know what -- I want to help. I like the art, and i wish you luck. To all the haters/trolls, how long will you continue to ride his "jimmmy"? Until your rectum bleeds?

How can haters/trolls ride his "jimmmy" when you seem to be on it?
Lburn wrote:
I was the second person to call out Ampro's bullshit when he was ripping. In all my 7yrs on byond, I have yet to see ONE game that actually hired a graphic artist to create their entire login screen -from scratch-. And by that, I mean actually drawing in the actual focus characters (DBZ- Goku, Naruto- Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke, etc etc etc). He's hired a team (something that's actually legit), to work on, by him claims, and from what I've seen/known so far, a legitimate, non-rip game. The guy fucked up majorly in the past, lay off of him and see if he's going to go back to his old ways, THEN maul him.

Welcome! Login screen from made without using any renders etc.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6351/puppeter.png
Kisioj wrote:
Lburn wrote:

Welcome! Login screen from made without using any renders etc.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6351/puppeter.png

Eh Nice job..
Street sharks wrote:
Leonardo_da_vinci The Great wrote:

How can haters/trolls ride his "jimmmy" when you seem to be on it?

Yes because me liking to the art style is riding him. Sorry fail troll but my jimmy is strictly for women.

Looks at date- What the fuck time flies..
rofl ampro gtfo yo base can smd
bettah work on dat before ewts too lateh niggahh
Lol Ampro. Got some haters? Haha like they have nothing better to do than troll you. Well, all these people saying they've been around for 7+ Years probably don't. Go get some lives people. Ampro has better things to do than read trolls, and half of you can't even type correctly. :/
Page: 1 2 3