ID:96652

Keywords: airbender, avatar, last, the

Poll: Will you go see it?

Yes 67% (19)
No 32% (9)

Login to vote.

As far as the commercials go, this movie doesn't look bad.

They can't really mess it up like the DB Evolution because there really isn't any "fighting".

Anyway, the special effects look pretty cool I just want your opinion.
Will do. I've finished the original series, so why not.
Different director for this movie compared to DB Evolution, I think.

M. Night Shyamalan does a great job.
Lol. Nothing will ever fall below DB Evolution. Nothing.
ILM is in charge of the special effects, and they're the Gurus of special effects. I have complete and total faith in them in that light.

Now, I do have some issues with the casting(not just that they're mostly white), and I don't trust Shamwow with a script.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
ILM is in charge of the special effects, and they're the Gurus of special effects. I have complete and total faith in them in that light.

Now, I do have some issues with the casting(not just that they're mostly white), and I don't trust Shamwow with a script.

Other than Katara and Sokka(Who I believe were black or indian) who wasn't white in the main series?
It's Avatar so no.
All/Most of the water tribe was of a more Indian decent in my opinion apart from those casting fails I guess it'l be fine.
can i haz twilight?
jk.
Unrelenting_Genesis wrote:
Other than Katara and Sokka(Who I believe were black or indian) who wasn't white in the main series?

They were asain. This was an Anime-inspired show, and like anime, the characters are Asian, despite having pale skin.

And they didn't cast the Indians in the right roles Aasif Mandi is playing a general for the fire nation. He's Indian American. Sokka and Katara are played by white people.
Each nation was basically a different race. Water was Native American, Air was Asian, Earth was European/White, I'm not sure about fire, perhaps Indian(as in from India) or Asian but more of a mainland China Asian as to the air nation's Japanese Asian..
Chris Gayle wrote:
All/Most of the water tribe was of a more Indian decent in my opinion apart from those casting fails I guess it'l be fine.

well they look like the chars besides the skin tone
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

They were asain. This was an Anime-inspired show, and like anime, the characters are Asian, despite having pale skin.

And they didn't cast the Indians in the right roles Aasif Mandi is playing a general for the fire nation. He's Indian American. Sokka and Katara are played by white people.

technically a cartoon american made <3
Tac wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

technically a cartoon american made <3

People make such a big deal about the two, I'll go call X-men an anime accidentally and have BYOND anime all over my case.

"WTF u nubz, nu xemn cartun, nut fucking anmei"

"What the fuck you nubz, Xmen is a cartoon, not a fucking anime."

But both sentences will lack correct grammar, I guarantee.