ID:9681

Well, it has been a while since I have touched my blog, so I figured I would make a post on something, I haven't decided yet.

B-Net: Done I guess, I haven't touched it in a while and there are much better chat systems out there now. I recommend Chat by Eve of au.

AutoIt: Check it out some time, great for streamlining things like installations and doing repetetive tasks.

Laptop:Got a new laptop 2 days ago. Pretty nice, an Acer. Runs well, but I am having some problems with DreamSeeker, might be a bug.

Work: I have been working 45 hours a week lately, plus working on some websites, so I have not had a lot of free time.

Money: See Laptop.

Thats about it for now, just keeping you guys updated on things you don't care about.
B-Net: Done I guess, I haven't touched it in a while and there are much better chat systems out there now. I recommend Chat by Eve of au.

What's an "Eve of au"? >_>
"Evi" of Au.
I know. I was just pointing out the typo. =P
Not really a typo, I was wrong. I wasn't sure how it was spelled and didn't both to look it up, but thanks for commenting none the less.
So Scoobert has a new lap top... *opens a file with Scoobert's picture on the cover and begins writing.*

Git R Done!