ID:96835

Pokemon Lucario TakeOver's Review by Visser Three for the Visser Three's Awesomeness Guild. The best guild ever!

Since every game deserves a review, I thought I would give it to this game, though I feel it doesn't deserve it.

So, when you first log into the game, you get your normal rip of Underworld login.

With the quite original:
What will ppl call you by picture
What will ppl call you by.

Then followed by the Male1 or Female1 screen.
Male1 and Female1 Picture

I already want to turn around and just close the window when I see this.

Anyways, So you enter your info and you get the original graphics with their own map.
A picture of the starting house:
Picture of Starting house

As you walk around, you just see pokemon sitting around, as you should make them pop out of the grass or something.
Pokemon Sitting

So, for the review section.

Quality = 1. The quality of the game is good, but nothing new. They have a new map so they can get a +1 for that.

Presentation = 1. The quality of the game is nothing new with the graphics, but a new map once again gave them a +1 because some credit should be given.

Originality = 0. Sure, the map is different.. But there should be more added to it. A rip is a rip no matter what you do unless you cannot tell that it had a base in that rip.

Overall = 1. The owner is not friendly at all. She was just saying, GTFO if you don't like it. Thanks for being nice to players.

Also, for Chidori herself, Why is it called Lucario Takeover? I have not seen a single lucario so they are definetely not taking over the map.
Now that you've said that, Chidori will place lucarios over every inch of the map.
I'm ok with this.
From these screens, the game graphics just don't look right with one another.
Shadow813 wrote:
From these screens, the game graphics just don't look right with one another.

That's because they're so inflated in size that nothing really looks right.
Since when does Snorlax and Meowth have the ability to levitate over water?
Screenshot that was stretched has been fixed.
The love the mix of 8-bit and 16-bit graphics. The crappy stretched graphics mixed with the non-stretched graphics add a nice touch as well.
Fugsnarf wrote:
The love the mix of 8-bit and 16-bit graphics. The crappy stretched graphics mixed with the non-stretched graphics add a nice touch as well.

That's what it is, I knew something was off. >.>

Man... too many shitty Pokemon clones.
Lol, I really like the scaled down SS Anne sprite from Pokemon Yellow (seriously, how stupid can you be? Pokemon Yellow graphics in a game that uses Pokemon Ruby/Saphire graphics?)
SS Anne was so epic. You got to fight all those sailors and then you had a fight with your rival. The Gym Leader of that town was epic too with his super Raichu.

2nd grade... good times.
Why is it called Lucario Takeover?

The deluge of rips had already taken every other possible name.
I disagree with this review's format.
This isn't a review, This is my shit.
I like how they used dead Pokemon corpses to add a nice theme to the walkway before the boat. It certainly adds to the atmosphere.
Rofl. This is just too fun. Look at the water corners. There's grass and water when it's supposed to be walkpath.