Narto is an intentional mispelling of the word "Naruto". I used to say it all the time when I would troll blog posts about people's Naruto fan-games. Other people started saying it and NOW IT'S AN INSIDE JOKE THAT LOSERS LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT.

:)
So I herd my 3 can own your 3 at LoL. You know rumors and such~
Enzuigiri wrote:
So I herd my 3 can own your 3 at LoL. You know rumors and such~

Level 30 summoners?
Probably, we play for shits and giggles, not for competition. I'd be happy TO MOTHERFUCKING LAY YOUR SHITTY TEAM INTO THE GROUND THOUGH. YEAH.
El Wookie wrote:
Probably, we play for shits and giggles, not for competition. I'd be happy TO MOTHERFUCKING LAY YOUR SHITTY TEAM INTO THE GROUND THOUGH. YEAH.

Sounds like a challenge bro. U SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THIS? CUZ LOOKIN AT DEM STATS I DON'T THINK YOU CAN.
Neither one of you can touch me in Dominion mode so just shut it!
Yeah but no seriously we're not good lmao.
El Wookie wrote:
Yeah but no seriously we're not good lmao.

You're not the only one. I can only use Master Yi and Malzahar good. Everyone else I am complete garbo with unless they are someone ridic OP I can just auto pilot with like graves lol.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
Neither one of you can touch me in Dominion mode so just shut it!

U lies, ET go home.(see wut I did thar)
El wookie can i play Lol with you?
hey can you [progame, i pay 40$ for game, dbz legends, its non-rip, you can have ever owner, or money, not both, dont be gredy, this is byonde not real live..

i tell u more when u ad me ok?
we will not have ssj5 becaus its orginal
cotact:[email protected]
Gensho wrote:
hey can you [progame, i pay 40$ for game, dbz legends, its non-rip, you can have ever owner, or money, not both, dont be gredy, this is byonde not real live..

i tell u more when u ad me ok?
we will not have ssj5 becaus its orginal
cotact:[email protected]

Glad to see that Noobs still exist on Byond... That means there will be a newer generation of Byonders coming soon...
Oh, how flattering of you, I assume you are either trolling, or did not simply understand the joke, I truly hope you were trolling..
.< What joke... I saw no joke... all I saw was you begging for programming... so I swooped in and attacked swiftly and strategically
9/10 Gensho, I completely fell for that.
as did I
Miss you Rush :(
Rush can you lend me the ReoH source
El Wookie can you give me permission about your source
What ever happened to the PCG tutorial you were making? Lol.
Page: 1 2 3