ID:96891

Certainly not with Microsoft. What a goddamn embarrassment.
Hahaha.
Everyone there just got a free slim 360.
I guess they figured they needed to get everyone on their side again after that, so they gave them free xbox slims.
heres hoping ubisoft has something cool today
looking forward to ps3 tommarow

Rising looked awesome.
Also, SPAEC COMBOT
Not expecting much from Ubisoft. Last year they dedicated the whole thing to "We're making a Lost planet movie guys!"
I give it a day or two before someone makes a horrible soundboard using clips of that girl talking during the tiger demo.
SKITTLES!
I haven't seen it yet but I was disappointed that my two console companies don't show up til tomorrow...x.x But I'm glad I hadn't bought a 360 yet, it's finally about that time to "jump in"..
"A little girl is massaging a virtual tiger (named "Skittles") and the stuff she's saying is straight freaking me out." -Giant Bomb

lololol
Maggeh wrote:
Not expecting much from Ubisoft. Last year they dedicated the whole thing to "We're making a Lost planet movie guys!"

There's still a glimmer of hope in my heart that Conquest 2 will get finished and released.
Killzone 3 looks tight as hell, so does MK. Waiting to see these new titles.
Just got off work and trying to find that Goldeneye Wii trailer. After 10 minutes of searching, nothing but dead links. Activision has this shit on deep lockdown, the search continues.

Edit: Found a vid finally. http://www.nintendoeverything.com/41974/
Well, I got a 360 slim

I'm kind of iffy about the name...Kinect. Just doesn't have a good ring to it. D:
Mortal Kobat was what I was most excited for though.
Agreed, I watched it. was an utter sham.
I believe Stuttering Craig puts it best in his recap.
Riku 123q wrote:

Just from the trailer I love that they brought back the 2D gameplay.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Just from the trailer I love that they brought back the 2D gameplay.

Definitely, 2D Gameplay was epic.

It also seems that they've implemented a tag team mode.

Fatalities will probably be much more horrendous. Y'know, Given the fact that sub zero was dragged into kung laos bladed hat from the crotch upwards
Page: 1 2 3