E3
Not vidya-related

Save us Sony and Nintendo!
SuperAntx wrote:
E3
Not vidya-related

Sony shall save us, I believe it. What they did last year was awesome, So I have faith that this year will be the same.

Nintendo was...er..Didn't it have the Wii Pulse checker or something. Can't remember what it's called.
Anyway, Nintendo was less than satisfying last year.
Riku 123q wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
E3
Not vidya-related

Sony shall save us, I believe it. What they did last year was awesome, So I have faith that this year will be the same.

Nintendo was...er..Didn't it have the Wii Pulse checker or something. Can't remember what it's called.
Anyway, Nintendo was less than satisfying last year.

Well there is the 3DS to talk about so it should be interesting theoretically...
Nintendo I think is the one to watch this year. Sony is very likely to have similar stuff to Microsoft (though they may actually have it implemented into some of their hardcore titles like Killzone 2).

Nintendo could possible be one to check out this year. Zelda, 3DS, Pokemon (durr hurr), Goldeneye Wiimake, and possibly some other stuff like Donkey Kong.
though they may actually have it implemented into some of their hardcore titles like Killzone

Oh god, please no.

I think this is all part of Nintendo's master plan for console domination. First they turn everyone onto casual gaming, then while Microsoft and possibly Sony play catchup while destroying their brands Nintendo will come out with a bunch of hardcore games. One can only hope.
Imagine if that is part of their strategy. The looks on their faces after the MS conference must of been golden. In hindsight Gears, Reach, MGS Rising all looked fantastic, and the xbox slim is pretty nice too. Everything else can go die in a fire.
The sad thing about the Xbox Slim is Microsoft didn't actually get to announce it like they planned. It's amazing how they were able to keep production such tight-lipped only to have it spoiled shortly before the conference by a fucking Italian flash ad. I wonder what the "360 slim is available this week" announcement would have been like if it wasn't spoiled.
NINTENDO, I LOVE YOU.
Haha definitely good stuff this time around.
Meh, Microsoft is horrible every year(cept for last, splinter cell;conviction. :3) But hey, I got a new console, So who cares?
Sooo, who cares to disagree that Nintendo hasn't won this year so far?
Maggeh wrote:
NINTENDO, I LOVE YOU.

Lol

They Updated every franchise, cept my favorite Starfox.

Oh well.

No pokemon though. D:

But yeah, 3DS looks awesome, Nintendo did VERY good this time around.

Now, Do not dissappoint me sony.
Somehow though, I think sony has a whole bunch of new games in developement.

Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Sooo, who cares to disagree that Nintendo hasn't won this year so far?

Yeah, Nintendo's pretty much got this year locked. Microsoft just epic failed.
Sony's got a slim chance. D:

No pun intended. ;D
WHERE IS GOLDEN SUN WHERE CAN I HAS TRAILER!
Pmitch wrote:
WHERE IS GOLDEN SUN WHERE CAN I HAS TRAILER!
Nintendo E3 press conference, obviously.
Shin Megami Tensei games (Persona!), Resident Evil, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Bomberman, Contra, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eateer 3D, Professor Layton, a Boy and his Blob, Animal Crossing, Kid icarus, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, PilotWings, Starfox 64 3D, Steel Diver, Super Monkey Ball, Dragonquest, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dead or Alive 3D, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory are all games confirmed for coming out on the 3DS according to a list Nintendo gave out.

3DS confirmed for god-tier. Nigh, beyond God-tier.
Am I the only one that still finds it hilarious that both Sony and Microsoft are trying to play catch up with motion controls? It's a pity..
Yes, though at least Sony didn't completely forget about core games. Hooray for Twisted Medal.
Sony did their thing. Hoorah!
TWISTED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no (need for) further comment at this time.
Page: 1 2 3