Pmitch wrote:
Sony did their thing. Hoorah!

Twisted Metal will indeed be great.

I'd actually say Sony and Nintendo are about equal had it not been for the awesome 3DS.

Which has an awesome lineup.

If only PSPGo was like this.
Before I read any of the comments..

"Sony is making a dangerous bet with its own motion gaming system that gamers are willing to pay more than Microsoft or Nintendo's prices to get what it feels is a superior experience. At its E3 2010 keynote today, the company upset some in the audience by announcing that its Playstation 3 Motion Bundle would retail for $400. Except, that's not all -- the bundle only includes the PS3 Eye Camera ($34.99, currently available) and Move Controller ($49.99) (it also comes with a sports game). It does not include the PS3 Navigation controller, a necessary part of the "Move" experience. Gamers will have to pick that up separately for $29.99."

Can't you see!? They've deceived us yet again! I say we threaten to boycott them unless they destroy every functioning PS3 Move!
Microsoft: D-
EA: C
Ubisoft: D+
Nintendo: A
Sony: B+
SuperAntx wrote:

Sony: A
tyvm
Yash 69 wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:

Sony: A-
tyvm

Sony's conference was surprisingly long without showcasing many games. What they did show was awesome, but compared to how densely packed Nintendo's conference was they could have done away with some of the power point stuff in favor of more games.

I'm actually surprised by how well the Move performed. That Harry Potter looking game seems like a lot of fun. I can't wait for a game to come out on both the PS3 and Wii so we can see the motion sensors competing head to head.
SuperAntx wrote:
Sony's conference was surprisingly long without showcasing many games. What they did show was awesome, but compared to how densely packed Nintendo's conference was they could have done away with some of the power point stuff in favor of more games.

I'm actually surprised by how well the Move performed. That Harry Potter looking game seems like a lot of fun. I can't wait for a game to come out on both the PS3 and Wii so we can see the motion sensors competing head to head.

I'm anticipating the Kinect. I'm not such a big fan of hopping around in front of a television, but I want to see how well it works. It's complicated separating a person from a dynamic background so I want put that to the test as well. On another note, the Move and the wii remotes are very similar. The Move is basically going to be more dynamic and less stressful to use. The Wii uses a sensor and has very limited range. You basically have to have the sensor on your television while pointing to that sensor the entire time. It barely gives the person the feel of real life. The Move, however, is far more useful, has a stronger signal, and looks way nicer. Let's hope it even includes the matte finish!
So what's up with Link's new parachute pants?
Sony and Nintendo did very well this year.

I somehow think Sony has alot more underwrap than they're showing.
Page: 1 2 3