Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:969205

Not Feasible
Applies to:

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
Now I know what you're thinking Iain, but I think I found a way for customs to be re-implented while at the same time still be fair. Well they must be a long-term subscriber(at least a year), the owner still has to make their own icons like last time, AND still have to pay the $10.
Customs were up to about $30 the last time they were active. Based on the man hours put into creating one.
$30 doesn't even being to cover the man hours put into them. I can make a custom in less than 10min, but then I have to hear about (2days) how it's not good enough, so I have to buff it (20min) and change it in ways that were not originally discussed and don't even make sense (4hours), and then hear from other people how OP it is (1week) and track down the guy to ask him if I can nerf it (2weeks) and edit it to remove the OP feature that it took me 4 hours to make (10min). And then I hear FOR BLOODY EVER about how it's not good enough, and how it's too good, and how "could you just change my attack to turn people into frogs, but only on tuesdays? You can remove 1 hp from my max hp to balance it".

Add to all this the fact that the game is actually LESS fun for everyone when people play with customs. Seriously - watch a team get to wave 90 and suddenly someone with a custom comes online, the team falls apart... and then they don't buy subscriptions. Customs are a terrible terrible idea.
IainPeregrine resolved issue (Not Feasible)