I remember someone requesting BYOND for Iphone and Itouch but Tom said something about it not using the same software or something
Also you can download Firefox on the app store

Also the Iphone 4 that is coming out isn't easy to break it is made out of stainless steel.
There are other tablets entering the market that could be better investments. Apple is so uptight about strict software requirements that it's going to be the end of them.

EDIT: Ryuk, Firefox is not on the app store, a mock iPhone 4's screen broke after 3 drops, BYOND on the iPhone/iTouch/iPad isn't feasible because the OS is different, and you should stop talking if you don't know what you're talking about.
I decided to opt against purchasing one this week. I think it'll be better for me to wait until I have the desktop working and functional before embarking on comfort.

The way I see it, the computer that replaces the computer that is the focal point of my non-working life, would probably be a better investment.

This computer has served me well for a few years now. And although it's lost two graphics cards in the process, it's still never been unusable for more than a day. So I think retiring it to one of the parents so it can spend the rest of it's life as any computer should, being used by old people to play Solitaire, is more important than finding new and wonderful ways to be lazy.

iPad comes in September.
Tiberath wrote:
I decided to opt against purchasing one this week. I think it'll be better for me to wait until I have the desktop working and functional before embarking on comfort.

The way I see it, the computer that replaces the computer that is the focal point of my non-working life, would probably be a better investment.

This computer has served me well for a few years now. And although it's lost two graphics cards in the process, it's still never been unusable for more than a day. So I think retiring it to one of the parents so it can spend the rest of it's life as any computer should, being used by old people to play Solitaire, is more important than finding new and wonderful ways to be lazy.

iPad comes in September.

Yeah defiantly get the computer first, Can't wait when you get it.

You are putting a lot of money into it do, When you think that computer that you are customly making is going to be finished?
Also what OS are you getting for this computer?
Ryuk25 wrote:
Also what OS are you getting for this computer?

Operating System (Saved: $210.00)
Tiberath do you know a good computer chair I can buy I don't care the price I just want a really good one.

Edit: One so good I can sleep in it.
I imagine you can sleep in this. And it certainly looks comfortable.
Tiberath wrote:
I imagine you can sleep in this. And it certainly looks comfortable.

I know I looked at that already found it threw google but I just found a cool seat http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Game-Chair-2d-Black/dp/ B000OKX88C I CAN HAVE MASSAGE WHILE PLAYING MW2 WITH MY DAWG AND MY HOMIES MY PEEPS AND WHAT NOTS.

Do you think that chair can be used as a computer chair do?

Edit: I am taling about the Ultimate Game chair
The day you spend almost 600 dollars on a gaming chair is the day you officially have no life.
Fugsnarf wrote:
The day you spend almost 600 dollars on a gaming chair is the day you officially have no life

I was thinking about it, But it has massaging, speakers all that shizz and tons of other people reviewed it and have it too

Also I can get it for about 90 dollars since I have prime time membership from amazon.

MAN IS THAT CHAIR AWESOME

Also the current computer chair I have is worth like 30 bucks and I had it for like 3 years
Any chair can be used as a computer chair, provided you have the desk to make it comfortable.
Tiberath wrote:
Any chair can be used as a computer chair, provided you have the desk to make it comfortable.

I have a kitchen table as my computer desk I pwn don't I?
I like the look of this one.
Tiberath wrote:
I like the look of this one.

How many gaming chair are called Ultimate game chair? Like really I found over 30
Ryuk25 wrote:
How many gaming chair are called Ultimate game chair? Like really I found over 30

No idea about the chairs, but there's only one ultimate gamers desk as far as I'm concerned.
Tib: As for the no BYOND part, there are VNC clients. It wouldn't be perfect but at least you could use Chatters on it.
To expand a little further on my advice to wait a bit more, I'll link to some of the many competitors that are developing around the tablet market right now.

ExoPC Slate
WeTab
Asus Eee Pad EP121

That is just to name a few.
If you're not in a hurry, I'd guess given the market situation, waiting a few month might pay out in the long run.
Page: 1 2