ID:96933

...Wow! For a show I never watched or cared for this movie just explains everything along with a little background. This is just an amazing movie and I love it. Great comedy and action film! Worth spending the money to see.

5/5
I never saw it before..
Saw it on Saturday, and I agree 100%. The movie was awesome.
I love how Rampage Jackson plays BA hahaha
Yash 69 wrote:
I love how Rampage Jackson plays BA hahaha

lmao, he played that part perfectly. Also something to note, Mr.T was mad because he didn't get to play the part of BA.

He got his shot. If everybody else is getting replaced, why shouldn't he?
Yeah everyone played their part perfectly :D
Rasengan84, did you even read the article you linked to? Mr. T is pissed off because there was too much violence in the movie. In the show nobody actually died, after a car exploded there would usually be a shot of the henchmen crawling out from under the wreckage.

Mr. T didn't want to play the part of Baracus, in fact he was offered a cameo but he turned it down because of the reasons I just mentioned.
lol
Yeah, I wanna see this and Jonah Hex soon. Is it rated R though? My movie theater is anal about not letting anyone under 17 into them.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Yeah, I wanna see this and Jonah Hex soon. Is it rated R though? My movie theater is anal about not letting anyone under

no its pg 13