ID:96946

Who's gonna purchase it?
It got wifi, and its one of the many gaming things I am going to purchase along with COD Black OPS and Gears of War 3.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/ slim-xbox-360-gets-official-at-299-shipping-today-looks-angu l/
Nope, I have a PS3. Wasn't really enthralled with Halo 3, or GoW. Killzone however, is mighty nice.
I want to but considering college tuition, it's gonna continue to be on my waiting list..Should have been had wifi though..
My mom doesn't want to put up the money, but she said I should sell my xbox 360, PS2, and a couple games to gamestop and if it's close to $200 she'll add a bit more money.
I'm a PS3 fan, but I'm actually planning on getting the new Xbox and the Kinect. I'm not so interested in the Kinect but I'm going to buy it for review purposes.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Nope, I have a PS3. Wasn't really enthralled with Halo 3, or GoW. Killzone however, is mighty nice.

Took the words right out of my mouth XD
Only if my current xbox kicks the bucket. Got it early 06 (lol launch model), and it's no longer under warranty anymore.
I'm a hardcore PS3 fan, so the idea of an Xbox Slim is appealing to me as an iPad.

Just changed the console case, add a feature or two, and slap a new name on it.
Microsoft should stick with computer programs.
I have had 2 Xbox 360 since it came out the original 06 Launch model and a few months ago I got the MW2 Xbox 360 I might sell my MW2 Xbox 360 for the slim don't know yet
Ryuk25 wrote:
I have had 2 Xbox 360 since it came out the original 06 Launch model and a few months ago I got the MW2 Xbox 360 I might sell my MW2 Xbox 360 for the slim don't know yet

Only thing that I love about the slim : It's QUIETER. Damn, I turn on my Xbox and I'm like,"Okay, okay, not bad." THEN, I pop in a game in the middle of the night and it's like a miniature helicopter whirring inside the damn thing.

I'm pretty much the same as Kumorii, But I was given one anyway for E3.

So....:|

Kinect however...Well.. I'll personally burn everyone of those.
Theironx wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:

Only thing that I love about the slim : It's QUIETER. Damn, I turn on my Xbox and I'm like,"Okay, okay, not bad." THEN, I pop in a game in the middle of the night and it's like a miniature helicopter whirring inside the damn thing.

*Thinks back* Didn't I have an arguement with someone about this? *cough* rugg*cough*
Riku 123q wrote:

Not before I test the motion functionality on several different home scenarios. :D (That should get me some Youtube subscribers!)

Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Not before I test the motion functionality on several different home scenarios. :D (That should get me some Youtube subscribers!)

B-but,,They ....they deserve death. T__T

I'm not so psyched for Playstation move but so far it doesn't look like it's all about gimicky games.
Riku 123q wrote:
Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

I'm not so psyched for Playstation move but so far it doesn't look like it's all about gimicky games.

It's an overpriced Wii remote with a different design, some tweaks here and there, and boom. You got yourself a new product.

Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

It's an overpriced Wii remote with a different design, some tweaks here and there, and boom. You got yourself a new product.

Anything beats the Wii.
The remotes for the wii are fragile, and rely on infra-red so if something gets between the remote and the sensor, no connection.

PS Move doesn't use the infra-red and is alot more stable and has better support for angle detection.
Kumorii wrote:
Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Theironx wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Anything beats the Wii.
The remotes for the wii are fragile, and rely on infra-red so if something gets between the remote and the sensor, no connection.

PS Move doesn't use the infra-red and is alot more stable and has better support for angle detection.

Even so, that doesn't make up for that massive price. Like I said, an overpriced Wii remote with a few tweaks. I mean, it speaks for itself.
O.o ..It has an our glass shape. That is one sexy piece of ass, if you ask me. Haha
It looks sexy.
I already have a 360 and I wont ever be purchasing Kinect. I think I'll buy a PS3 instead, Sony seems to have way more exclusives than Microsoft now.
Page: 1 2