Main reason why im purchasing it, is for the wifi, which will all bundle together with COD black ops and GOW3 for the end of the year.
Theironx wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
I have had 2 Xbox 360 since it came out the original 06 Launch model and a few months ago I got the MW2 Xbox 360 I might sell my MW2 Xbox 360 for the slim don't know yet

Only thing that I love about the slim : It's QUIETER. Damn, I turn on my Xbox and I'm like,"Okay, okay, not bad." THEN, I pop in a game in the middle of the night and it's like a miniature helicopter whirring inside the damn thing.

I KNOW RIGHT ITAS LOUD AS HELL OH AND I HAVE AN EXTRA FAN ON IT TO

MY BROTHER CAN'T EVEN PLAY MY XBOX 360 WHEN I AM ASLEEP THEY HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER ROOM
Ryuk25 wrote:
Theironx wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
I have had 2 Xbox 360 since it came out the original 06 Launch model and a few months ago I got the MW2 Xbox 360 I might sell my MW2 Xbox 360 for the slim don't know yet

Only thing that I love about the slim : It's QUIETER. Damn, I turn on my Xbox and I'm like,"Okay, okay, not bad." THEN, I pop in a game in the middle of the night and it's like a miniature helicopter whirring inside the damn thing.

I KNOW RIGHT ITAS LOUD AS HELL OH AND I HAVE AN EXTRA FAN ON IT TO

MY BROTHER CAN'T EVEN PLAY MY XBOX 360 WHEN I AM ASLEEP THEY HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER ROOM

Yet another reason to buy a PS3! I dislike the sounds it makes especially when you press eject and there's no game in it. It's a pretty annoying sound if you ask me.
But we can play music from our hardrive while playing games. Oh yeah.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
But we can play music from our hardrive while playing games. Oh yeah.
Okay you win one.

Xbox_PS3
1------9001
Lulz.

Im also going to purchase the new xbox 360. But COD Black Ops looks terrible. Looks like a WAW but just added some new things. Looks like all the other COD games with the same boring story mode.
Just got one today, frankly, it's not that of a difference.
I will not be buying a new Xbox 360 when my old 20GB one works just fine. The Wifi isn't a big deal for me because..

1.) I can just buy a 50ft ethernet cable for $5.00

2.) I could patch my Xbox through my PC and use it's wifi connection

3.) I could buy a used, older 360 Wifi Adapator (1 attena) for $25 or $30

I heard the new slim Xbox 360 is prone to overheating. One guy I talked to complained that if he played his machine for more then an hour it would overheat and shut down. I don't like that.
@MitC I see, and have you ever hosted any games using the wifi? How was it?

@Ham Doctor I see you points here. I haven't bought one yet, maybe cause my old 360 still works fine. And where can you purchase a 50ft ethernet cable o.O ? I need one.
Add my Msn Rasengan I Am A Programmer Looking For A Nice Team For A Non-Rip Naruto Based Game Im Am Attpemting to Make.
Rasen add me at [email protected] i saw some of your work and i like it so i wan to hire you.
Page: 1 2